Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know you're a Gaia oldbie when you remember the kimonos being released and anyone who owned them were considered wealthy because they were the most expensive thing on Gaia!

Or when you remember that little chat room that Gaia had on the site for a while and it use to show the top half of your avatar when you were in there.

And Every Time We Touch I Get This Feeling

you know your an oldbie when
~sushi databases make you giggle
~you remember the linklist
~you now hate MTV with a passion

And Every Time We Kiss I Swear I Can Fly
+.Morbid.Marionette.+
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ashes to ashes
~.+.~
You know you're a Gaia-Oldbie, when you can recall the Avatar Simulator that came before TekTek.
~.+.~

Dust to dustUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
d00d I remember that.
it was complicated though, and I vaguely remember it sucking major a**.
...We're The New Face Of Failure...

you know your an oldbie when you have those cool old mcs and come back saying
woot! these items inflated ! rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Bulletproof Loneliness...
ROFL.
you know your a gaia oldbie when you remember the "hangouts" where you could kiss/hug/message another user at the top left of your screen.

Super Friend

Blood Line
UPC Hikoru
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the Penguin Slippers being Cheap on the Market.
or you still remember when the steel plated ninjahead band was only 200k and that was alot back then. 4laugh rofl

lolol i got mine for 14k
Blood Line
UPC Hikoru
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you remember the Penguin Slippers being Cheap on the Market.
or you still remember when the steel plated ninjahead band was only 200k and that was alot back then. 4laugh rofl
I remember when Ninja HB, Kitsune Mask, Golden Laurels and Winged Anklets were 18k each.

OMFG for 3k, if you were lucky enough to sell that "ugly thing".

scream

You know you're an olbie when you're all like "Houses? What's that? Oh wait... My memory must be failing. Carry on, young'un."

Dapper Gekko

You know you're an oldbie when you can remember there being only 2 monthly "collectibles" with 1 pose each. o_o!!
You know your a gaia oldie when you've been hack 4 times!

You know your a gaia oldie when you remember how cheap letters use to be!

You know your a gaia oldie when you remember the personals!

You know your a gaia oldie when you remember or owned the Demonic sets and Angelic sets.

You know you a gaia oldie when you remember getting trunks and boxes.

Romantic Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
when your tired of playing games and just waiting for when something exciting happens

please click here and vote for me in the avi arena!
When you enter one of these threads just to be proclaimed an oldbie.

Perfect Saint

Dagger Sagara
You know your a gaia oldie when you've been hack 4 times!

I didn't realize being an olbie entailed being irredeemably brain dead. I don't want to be an oldbie.
You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you remember about the sushi database or gets frustrated when it lags.
Also... when you go through different server (name).go-gaia.com to bypass school internet blocking.
or when you sign up and gotten this ticket for the event.
User Image
or when you remember the announcement when a Gaian hit the 1 millionth post and gotten a prize for it.
or when you remember kissing and being molested by(what is his right hand doing?)...
User Image
or gotten a balloon from the Von Helson sisters...
User Image
or gotten fooled
User Image
You know you're a Gaian Oldbie when you remember Ian being behind the counter at Barton Boutique *sniffles* will he ever come back?

Sorry if someone already said that sweatdrop

Oh and I still accidentally call MC's, donation items all the time wah! Can't help it! Such a habit...
You know you're an oldbie when you remember talking about the Battle System 4 years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff