Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Ladykiller

preciousber
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

Me. Too.

And what Jikarui said, when none of your old friends still play.

You know you're a Gaian oldbie when you remember miniwings coming out and not being able to save up 2.5K to get them.

You know you're a Gaian oldbie when you remember when people just wore the devil tail and no one called it "ugly and brown." Funny, it must have started turning that color as it got older.

Festive Phantom

When you take the long way to get to the forums instead of just scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking.
Chos
Wax Lips and Appleheads

or if you've suffered through more than one rollback and are thankful for Gaia's changes!
Ironically, I hated the first rollback. I loved my second one cause they gave us 1k for our troubles XD
Yea, I know I hated at least two because one was right after finishing my only quest (and buying the item! whee ) and the other was another time I had been using Gaia more, and made more than 1k. I didn't know they gave 1k back though! Were there three? I said more than one cause I can't really remember redface

you know you're a gaian oldbie if you remember what "giftrape" was.
Kaeth
preciousber
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

Me. Too.

And what Jikarui said, when none of your old friends still play.

You know you're a Gaian oldbie when you remember miniwings coming out and not being able to save up 2.5K to get them.

You know you're a Gaian oldbie when you remember when people just wore the devil tail and no one called it "ugly and brown." Funny, it must have started turning that color as it got older.
Aw yea, the old friends part is sad. or when they're always gone for months in between every time they do come on. & minis were my months item<3 I didn't get to buy them.

oh, how about you know you're old and hopeless when your friend you got to sign up had a bear hat before giving it away
Chos
You know you're an oldbie when you remember the Sushi Database. You're also an oldbie if you remember zombie skins and the layering glitches. Especially the baseball bat p***s layering glitch.
What about how people used to switch databases? I can't remember why they did, I just remember everyone did =P like one was Moria, I forget the rest but I know there were a lot
Wait what happened to the 05ers? I'm one of them!

Dapper Dabbler

You know your a gaian oldbie when you know all the locations of every shop on the actual map, and remember hunting down Jack on the map on halloween.

Why don't we use that map anymore? cry

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

This just in!

You know your an oldbie when you remember a time when almost everybody actually knew the storyline, because it was important.

User Image
It seems that a small group
of Gaia users have begun there own storyline,
due to Gaia's lack of updates to it's own.
While some find the whole thing cute,
many, it seems, find it irritating and a little sad.
Here's Olie with the weather.
IT GON RAIN!

Thanks, Olie.
Wax Lips and Appleheads
Chos
You know you're an oldbie when you remember the Sushi Database. You're also an oldbie if you remember zombie skins and the layering glitches. Especially the baseball bat p***s layering glitch.
What about how people used to switch databases? I can't remember why they did, I just remember everyone did =P like one was Moria, I forget the rest but I know there were a lot

Dale was my favorite. Dale and Sasha got me through the 'o4 Halloween chaos.

Rich Ladykiller

Wax Lips and Appleheads

I remember that! . . . a lot of that. ;_;

I don't know the technicalities, but basically sometimes one server would crap out on you so by typing in reinhart.go-gaia.com, sasha.go-gaia.com, etc., you might be able to switch to a better server and continue surfing and feeding your Gaia addiction.

Sasha and Reinhart were particularly good to me. I recall them with fondness. heart

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kessim
Wait what happened to the 05ers? I'm one of them!
User Image

This just in!

I noticed that too...
"03, 04, 06..."

User Image
It seems that a small group
of Gaia users have begun there own storyline,
due to Gaia's lack of updates to it's own.
While some find the whole thing cute,
many, it seems, find it irritating and a little sad.
Here's Olie with the weather.
IT GON RAIN!

Thanks, Olie.
you know you're failing to be an oldbie when you think that the old map sucked and that the shops were horrible.

also when you think the plot was pointless.

/wrists
Miss Ownage
You know your a gaian oldbie when you know all the locations of every shop on the actual map, and remember hunting down Jack on the map on halloween.

Why don't we use that map anymore? cry

I miss using the map. The only reason you need to use the map now is to get to a fishing spot that is not the default lake one.
You know your a gaian oldbie when you were upset the girftwap went away.

Friendly Unicorn

You know your a gaia oldbie when you recall Gino having an ugly mullet crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas