Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kalium19
You know you're an oldbie if you can remember the days housing was a big deal and it was hard to find a new home.
Repeat. You are not an oldbie unless you can remember when 'There Was No Housing'.

Magical Cat

When MCs were actually worth a good chunk of money.

User Image

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
When name change didn't exist and people flailed around when the option was given.

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Medalist 100
You know you are an oldbie when you can remember when this thread was first created, and felt old then! redface

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
You know you're an oldbie when you can remember when MC/DI letters cost less than 10k.

Posessed Pup

You know you're an oldbie when you can remember when fairy wings were the most expensive item available on Gaia.

Oh and if you can recall what Gino looked like before he hit his magical"puberty." xd

Friend

Joined in 07 guess I'm still a noob. blaugh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
You know you're an oldbie when you remember what REAL pink links used to look like.

You know you're an oldbie when you can remember the the "Personals" section of the forums that had to be taken down so soon due to cybering. LOL

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mizuko_Arashimoto
You know you're an oldbie when you can remember when MC/DI letters cost less than 10k.
But it was also hard to earn that kinda gold!

Intergalactic Recruit

When someone Necros a thread from 2008 and you're reminded how joining in 2007 was considered uncool.

********, is my year considered an Oldbie yet? Oldbies should be called Ancients.

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Daniel has Amnesia
You know you're an oldbie when you remember what REAL pink links used to look like.

You know you're an oldbie when you can remember the the "Personals" section of the forums that had to be taken down so soon due to cybering. LOL
    Aw! Those Pink Links!

The ones these days piss me off. "YOU'VE GOT A SPECIAL GIFT! PINK LINK! CATCH IT WHILE YOU CAN!"

it's not even a PINK LINK. IT'S A BOX.
this thread makes me sad sigh
06'er here. joined 6 years ago............
what the hell

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ssj shuya
Daniel has Amnesia

Aw! Those Pink Links!

The ones these days piss me off. "YOU'VE GOT A SPECIAL GIFT! PINK LINK! CATCH IT WHILE YOU CAN!"

it's not even a PINK LINK. IT'S A BOX.

I know right. lmao. I thought the same thing. What were they thinking? XD

Devout Senshi

Daniel has Amnesia

yes yes YES to both these things my brother and I talk about the Personals still. So bad. lol

You know you're an oldbie when you know what the GDC(Gaia Dream Creator) is(and maybe still have a folder on your pc dedicated to GDC avi's.... >.>; ).
When you have a mail from gambino addressed to you cool

When you remember G.E.N. and E.V.I.L.

When wishlists were images that went in signatures

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out