Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
You know you're a Gaia oldbie if you remember the events ACTUALLY being challenging.

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
You know you're an oldbie when you just can't get rid of those buck teeth, grass skirts, and raccoon tails rotting in your inventory.
You never use them, but back way when they took you forever to obtain! (And got you major coolness points.)

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Can't believe it's almost been 5 years since I first joined Gaia. crying
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you remember following Ian's trial as if it was some sort of real-world event.
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you remember gift credits.

Hungry Lover

Just because I'm a month younger than '06 Gaians I'm not an oldby...? (According to the OP)

You know you're an oldby when you come to the MP thinking your 3k will get you a Pale Marionette

Fashionable Fatcat

Small Sheep
You know you're an oldbie when you just can't get rid of those buck teeth, grass skirts, and raccoon tails rotting in your inventory.
You never use them, but back way when they took you forever to obtain! (And got you major coolness points.)

On the contrary, I use my coon tail.

You know you're an oldby when doing Jigsaws was the second best way of getting gold.
pink links, I still mourn thee D:

Dapper Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you remember Ian's hair was still Blonde and Vanessa looked like a man.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
You know you're an oldbie if you considered the fact that "Link is a girl."

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you get nostalgia over seeing the first/one of the first non-starter items you ever obtained.

Sarcastic Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know you're new to Gaia when you had to navigate through the World Map to get anywhere on this site, when the gold shop items were super inexpensive, and when the Extended Discussion didn't suck.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Ebony the Peacian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know you're new to Gaia when you had to navigate through the World Map to get anywhere on this site, when the gold shop items were super inexpensive, and when the Extended Discussion didn't suck.

I miss what Extended Discussion used to be like. gonk

clarion's King

Super Model

Renetah
You know you're an oldby when you come to the MP thinking your 3k will get you a Pale Marionette

I don't understand this one.
Magus
Renetah

I don't understand this one.

I interpreted it as something like this:

Quote:
(2003) Wow, I finally saved up 3k! *leaves Gaia for some reason or another*
(2010) *comes back* Wow, look at all these cool new items! This one's pretty neat...huh, notoriously rare and expensive? Pssh, with that 3k I saved seven years ago, I'm on top of the game! biggrin

...it's severely lacking in logic, but then again, so are most Gaians! *rimshot* it's the only way I could think of to make sense out of that one. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff