Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
You know you're an oldbie when you remember people complaining about BATTLE SYSTEM COME ON WHERES OUR BATTLE SYSTEM!!! scream scream scream
haha

Price Guides in the exchange anyone? CANDY CORN HAT crazyness. XD

Annnd SOOTFACE:
User Image
get ready peeps of 2011. you're an oldbie of some sorts when you saw this magnificence throw down...

User Image

(I'd just thought I'd refresh this thread with a treat of the old MP in its last days)

Also, you're a serious oldbie when you registered in 2003. seriously. I don't think anyone has said that one yet as obvious as it is. >.>

Questionable Hoarder

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
A 2 year necro... really? And of your thread? For shame.
Moroi
A 2 year necro... really? And of your thread? For shame.

I know I know!!!! XD

A part of me remembered this thread and then another part of me said "what the hell, revive it and see what happens!"

This thread has gotten some mileage, true. but I do have slight determination, after two years of necro, to keep it alive.

Rampaging Kitten

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Pink links.

gonk heart

I miss you.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
daamn, the old mp!
:'C

i didn't remmeber sakura cloacks to be that old..

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
User ImageUser Image

__________"HEY YOU WITH THE FACE VISIT MY QUEST THREAD! CLICK HERE"

You're a Gaia oldbie when you deleted your unread private messages and the alert didn't go away

When you could actually poll whore

When having rare Donation Items meant you were literate and took time on Gaia. Not a spoiled 12 year old with your mom's credit card~word

Invisible Phantom

You know you're a gaia oldbie when you make this thread. ^__^

Nyebe
daamn, the old mp!

well just the concept of the old MP nowadays is enough to say its old. razz

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
chronos phantom
Nyebe
daamn, the old mp!

well just the concept of the old MP nowadays is enough to say its old. razz

haha true!
XD

i remember going to the mp as a newbie and getting freaked over the first listing i saw, a goth skirt for 3k XD
i went back to visiting map areas to earn golds then but something off the shops, nevar again mp XD
☆r a i n

You know you're a Gaia oldbie when you're overwhelmed with how many items there are on here now.
o Ao;

Eloquent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
And on these tiny, tattered wings, a gust is all I need,

You know your an oldbie when MC's were the hotshit, and you were excited for the fact that they had more than one pose.

To send me higher than the heavens.

Aged Survivor

You know you're an oldbie if you know what gift rape is.

Sexy Glitch

Full Metal Keyblade
You know you're an oldbie if you know what gift rape is.

Best thread on Gaia. BEST thread.
I most likely posted in this thread when it was around before, but what the hell. xp

-...when you remember when the marketplace came out, and how it was incorporated into the event at the time.
-...when you remember the frustration of trying to make 4k per month for DIs.
-...when you remember Angelic Halos being a few hundred k, and how insanely high that seemed.
-...when you remember life before the GCD. eek Actually, I think I still have a thread somewhere on the last page...I distinctly remember seeing "Gaia Community Discussion" among the shiny new set of forums and thinking "oh my god, this is exactly what I want!"
-...when you remember the monkey and bear pajamas and how nobody could figure out how to switch poses. xd
-...when you remember how everyone thought Tower Day was an April Fool's joke. For a whole year.
-...when you remember what color your peasant clothes were. (I honestly don't...I do know I was hoping for green and didn't get it, so at least I have it narrowed down?)
-...when you remember avatars and important buttons being on the right side rather than at the top, and your avatar would have a little speech bubble with the icon and an exclamation point when you got a PM or something...
-...when you remember Durem being revealed.
-...when you remember the server wipe, and the uproar from all the sootfaces, zombies, and artifact lovers.
-...when you remember being a "member" of one or more "guilds", which at the time meant hanging out in a designated thread in the guilds subforum. xp
-...when you remember too much stuff to remember and plan to post here again at a later date. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff