Welcome to Gaia! ::

A country club. Just south of Barton. Or perhaps north of West Barton Feild, west of Bass'ken Lake. Why? Because it would be cool, thats why.

Business Rogue

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
hehe, with pot-pot golf
that would be awsome!
i would so join!
That's a really Hoopy idea!
im getting tired of gambino and the vonhelsons. over in akea at the sports store there was this emperor head-dress from a former emperor. Gaia should have an emperor in akea, or there should be another land-area below barton with a castle.
My2Wings
hehe, with pot-pot golf
that would be awsome!
i would so join!
Hm... Mini Golf... Even BETTAH(homigawdz!! eek ) than my original idea of regular golf. Ooo! Gaia could always use a yatch club too. With a country club and yatch club, Gaia could have a golf mini game and a boating mini game. And maybe some tennis to go along with the country club. Logan would totally be the head of the yatch club. NO!! Even BETTAH!! A relative of Logan, purhaps a brother. These clubs would open up loads of new employment oppertunities for out of work and down trodden NPCs

Dramatic Hunter

Nah, it really doesn't.
There are enough elitists around as things stand.
sounds like fun
Baneful
Nah, it really doesn't.
There are enough elitists around as things stand.
Nonsense! Who ever said they'd be "elitist"? They'd be more public than most conventional Country/Yatch Clubs. With mini games.
That would kick a**. 3nodding
only if there was a Pyromaniacal Minigame played there where one planted firebombs all over the Country club and shot up golfers with a Shotgun. and the Shotgun would be shown on the Avatar this time.
Does anybody know where the item list is? i cant find it
Ohoh! And the stores could sell really awful, bright, tacky clothing! Like what REAL GOLFERS wear!!!

*jumps up and down with excitement*

And they could have really snobby males with British accents who ran the place and insulted your game!

And a rebel who wanders around outside the place, sneaking in and getting kicked out over and over again and making lewd comments about choking up on the shaft and the size of your putter!
Phanta Magoriga
Ohoh! And the stores could sell really awful, bright, tacky clothing! Like what REAL GOLFERS wear!!!

And they could have really snobby males with British accents who ran the place and insulted your game!

And a rebel who wanders around outside the place, sneaking in and getting kicked out over and over again and making lewd comments about choking up on the shaft and the size of your putter!

calm down...just breathe..
Phanta Magoriga

I think you may have something
Sorry. I tend to get over-enthusiastic about such things, and I've been in a Pil-Z mood all day.

oh! And sweater vests. Gotts have those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff