Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
i like the von helsons and the gambinos. whee
Falathrim
The Von Helson Sisters said all of Gaia is invited to the party. Gambino is a part of all of Gaia. Logically, then, Gambino was invited to the party.

In addition to kidnapping and taking hostages, the Von Helson Sisters also burnt valuable texts so they could make room for girly magizines. As an avid reader, I can not abide with this. The Von Helson Sisters earn my hatred.
3nodding

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
WobinA
wow the thread sure slowed down quick.....

Wow... you're right.

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
Meeleena
Dont flame me. It's not cool.

So, Gambino's mansion gets hit with a bomb. Poor soul. Lets give him all our gold and follow his story.
Oh! Look! A new event! The Von Whosies? Oh well! Let's go to the ball...
Dum die dum. Items! A g-pin? Wha...?
Oh look! The Von Helson's kidnapped Gino! There telling him...Gambino cant go in Durem?
Yay! I never liked him. He should stay out of parties he's not invited to.
Hey! Nasty Gambino! My G-pin from the last ball isnt worth any mega bling anymore! What a waste!
*one month later*
Ooooo! Gambiono's back....with a new house?
WTF? A scyscraper? What a scammer!

I dont like Gambino. He was mean before the tragedy, and now you all follow him like your his servants! You say: Oh he's nice at heart, He gave us good items!
And then when the VH's steal Gino, you all go: OMG! What meanies!
Gambino wasnt invited to the party. No he was not. Wouldnt you kick that rotten girl from school who invited herself to your party out? I think so.
And then you say: WTF? The Helson's called us...SHEEP!

Only becuase you are. Gambino's little herd of sheep.

I think that Gambino had gotten all of his things unfairly taken from them, plus the Helsons just want to be the most famous people in gaia, so that gives them a motive to bomb Gambino. So what if Gambino was mean, he is a father, and fathers love their children no matter what, so that PROVES he has a good side, I just think wealth made him a little stuck up. Ok, so there are abusive fathers, but he is LOOKING for a way to cure him, proving his love for him and erasing his hatred. Also these are events that make a person diffrent than they used to be, from now on he will be a nice person, because he has found out how cruel the world can be.

Think A Cristmas Carol... Scrooge had the EXACT same thing happen to him.
Neither was I....

Ye don't invite Halloween, it'll come unseen!

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
[Chocograph!]
Falathrim
The Von Helson Sisters said all of Gaia is invited to the party. Gambino is a part of all of Gaia. Logically, then, Gambino was invited to the party.

In addition to kidnapping and taking hostages, the Von Helson Sisters also burnt valuable texts so they could make room for girly magizines. As an avid reader, I can not abide with this. The Von Helson Sisters earn my hatred.
3nodding

yeah, I forgot that, that is a good point, too.

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
CHEEZIZGUD
Meeleena
Dont flame me. It's not cool.

So, Gambino's mansion gets hit with a bomb. Poor soul. Lets give him all our gold and follow his story.
Oh! Look! A new event! The Von Whosies? Oh well! Let's go to the ball...
Dum die dum. Items! A g-pin? Wha...?
Oh look! The Von Helson's kidnapped Gino! There telling him...Gambino cant go in Durem?
Yay! I never liked him. He should stay out of parties he's not invited to.
Hey! Nasty Gambino! My G-pin from the last ball isnt worth any mega bling anymore! What a waste!
*one month later*
Ooooo! Gambiono's back....with a new house?
WTF? A scyscraper? What a scammer!

I dont like Gambino. He was mean before the tragedy, and now you all follow him like your his servants! You say: Oh he's nice at heart, He gave us good items!
And then when the VH's steal Gino, you all go: OMG! What meanies!
Gambino wasnt invited to the party. No he was not. Wouldnt you kick that rotten girl from school who invited herself to your party out? I think so.
And then you say: WTF? The Helson's called us...SHEEP!

Only becuase you are. Gambino's little herd of sheep.

I think that Gambino had gotten all of his things unfairly taken from them, plus the Helsons just want to be the most famous people in gaia, so that gives them a motive to bomb Gambino. So what if Gambino was mean, he is a father, and fathers love their children no matter what, so that PROVES he has a good side, I just think wealth made him a little stuck up. Ok, so there are abusive fathers, but he is LOOKING for a way to cure him, proving his love for him and erasing his hatred. Also these are events that make a person diffrent than they used to be, from now on he will be a nice person, because he has found out how cruel the world can be.

Think A Cristmas Carol... Scrooge had the EXACT same thing happen to him.

plese don't mind mild spelling errors, I am not a good speller. never did good in engilsh class. sweatdrop

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Homigawd. I am officially in love with you.

The Von Helsons rule. Gambino can go to his self-titled island and stay away.

And you have a point, he wasn't invited to their party, anyway.

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Peiji-Sama ^.~

In case you didn't read; ALL of Gaia was invited... No one was excluded..
Gambino gave up going to Durem just to get back his son, he is good at heart, and we're not following him around like slaves

Gambino-"What are doing following me around like a slave kid?"

Uh. . .you didn't here that

But I won't flame you, you have your opinion, and I have mine, that's what makes Gaia fun, the two sides of the most powerful people in Gaia having their opions, I may not like your disision on liking the Von Helsons, but I like your reasons and your individualality! That I applaude you on, hope to battle you someday on which of the two groups is most powerful

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Peiji-Sama ^.~

In case you didn't read; ALL of Gaia was invited... No one was excluded..
Well boo to you then! xp
But I'm not going to try and change your mind, you support who you like. 3nodding

Undead Enchantress

I do not mind the sisters at all as long as they share their wardrobe with me.

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Wow... I've been reading the LabTech Journals and there are some pretty interesting things in there... I didn't realize all the stuff that was going on down there...
I read the descriptions of the Von Helson mansion and when they talked to me it was always with an air of superiority. They have earned my enmity. The worst Gambino ever did was the sudden zombie infestation, but he lost everything because of it. Certainly he is now a changed man that has learned from his mistakes. That is why, if I have to choose sides, I'm picking Gambino.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff