Welcome to Gaia! ::

CeryusOfDarkness
WobinA
CeryusOfDarkness

We need to make a list of all the users who will join our cause

(I'm really getting in to this sweatdrop )

that's easy......pretty much all of gaia......what i really want to see is a list of the users who are on OUR side and will support the von Helson sisters!

I'm talking about all the people who will fight for Gambino...

yeah, and i'm saying THAT'S EASY. all of gaia supports him. what I want to see is a list of users who support the von helsons...... stressed
CeryusOfDarkness
WobinA
CeryusOfDarkness

We need to make a list of all the users who will join our cause

(I'm really getting in to this sweatdrop )

that's easy......pretty much all of gaia......what i really want to see is a list of the users who are on OUR side and will support the von Helson sisters!

I'm talking about all the people who will fight for Gambino...

ya well why don't you go "fight for Gambino" in another thread. surprised
Meeleena
Dont flame me. It's not cool.

So, Gambino's mansion gets hit with a bomb. Poor soul. Lets give him all our gold and follow his story.
Oh! Look! A new event! The Von Whosies? Oh well! Let's go to the ball...
Dum die dum. Items! A g-pin? Wha...?
Oh look! The Von Helson's kidnapped Gino! There telling him...Gambino cant go in Durem?
Yay! I never liked him. He should stay out of parties he's not invited to.
Hey! Nasty Gambino! My G-pin from the last ball isnt worth any mega bling anymore! What a waste!
*one month later*
Ooooo! Gambiono's back....with a new house?
WTF? A scyscraper? What a scammer!

I dont like Gambino. He was mean before the tragedy, and now you all follow him like your his servants! You say: Oh he's nice at heart, He gave us good items!
And then when the VH's steal Gino, you all go: OMG! What meanies!
Gambino wasnt invited to the party. No he was not. Wouldnt you kick that rotten girl from school who invited herself to your party out? I think so.
And then you say: WTF? The Helson's called us...SHEEP!

Only becuase you are. Gambino's little herd of sheep.

Happy for you. But if you say it yourself that "it's not cool to flame" why are you flaming us for being Mr. G's supporters, calling us sheeps? stare
cmainer1001
ive got to say gambino is gonna piss us all off soon, then people will join the von helson side, then battle will be released, then it will be a var.. V and G.

If there is a war, I rather leave Gaia than assist. stare
Animeking007
cmainer1001
ive got to say gambino is gonna piss us all off soon, then people will join the von helson side, then battle will be released, then it will be a var.. V and G.

yeah people are only supporting him now because

A) The feel sorry for him
and
B) They are fangirls who fancy him

That's _so_ true. Now shoot me for being a softhearted Gambino fangirl, and see if I care.

You _don't_ want me to tell you who are the Von Helson sisters supporters, then.
Labtech CJ
Falathrim
Taking hostages, whether you harm the hostage or not, is still a horrible deed. Gambino, after all, never took hostages.

ya he just killed thousands, thats so much better. rolleyes

Hey, I'm not saying Gambino is a little angel. Rather, I argue the points brought up in an attempt to defend the Von Helson Sisters. This is, after all, a Von Helson Sisters thread. Thus, logic dictates I talk about the Von Helson Sisters's flaws, not Gambino's.
Falathrim
Labtech CJ
Falathrim
Taking hostages, whether you harm the hostage or not, is still a horrible deed. Gambino, after all, never took hostages.

Hey, I'm not saying Gambino is a little angel. Rather, I argue the points brought up in an attempt to defend the Von Helson Sisters.

how is saying that what they did "is a horrible deed" defending them?

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
From just this topic alone, I have a small list...

Juzam
Lord Ariesis
J_Killabee
CeryusOfDarkness
Kazie-chan

Please let me know if there are any errors..
Falathrim
Labtech CJ
Falathrim

Hey, I'm not saying Gambino is a little angel. Rather, I argue the points brought up in an attempt to defend the Von Helson Sisters. This is, after all, a Von Helson Sisters thread. Thus, logic dictates I talk about the Von Helson Sisters's flaws, not Gambino's.

no this is a Von Helson support thread, logically you talk about Gambinos faults since thats the reason that you support them because of what Evil the other has done. Your logic is a little twisted.
ok, i may not like gambino, and i may not like the von helson sisters, but let me get just one thing strait:

THE VON HELSON SISTERS DIDN'T BLOW UP THE MANSION!!!!

it was g-corp's auto defense mechanism called the "Silent Flash Protocol"

and this is real, i'm not kidding, go check it out in gambino's journal
WobinA
Falathrim
Labtech CJ
Falathrim

Hey, I'm not saying Gambino is a little angel. Rather, I argue the points brought up in an attempt to defend the Von Helson Sisters.

I apologize; that was poor wording on my behalf. Let me rephrase: I argue the points that others bring up in an attempt to defend them.

Does that make more sense?
It's really not that big of a deal who supports whom. I just like it when they do events and stuff. :B
Can't wait for the WAR scream ...... I'll destroy anything that'll stand in my way twisted
Labtech CJ
Falathrim
Labtech CJ
Falathrim

no this is a Von Helson support thread, logically you talk about Gambinos faults since thats the reason that you support them because of what Evil the other has done. Your logic is a little twisted.

The thread author mentions that she posted this because she finds debate fun. Thus, although her first post mentions her support for the Von Helson Sisters, it is not neccessarily a support thread in itself. However, a Von Helson thread it remains, thus it seems logical that I should speak regarding those two.

I see no flaw in my logic.
Falathrim
WobinA
Falathrim
Labtech CJ
Falathrim

I apologize; that was poor wording on my behalf. Let me rephrase: I argue the points that others bring up in an attempt to defend them.

Does that make more sense?

well, whatever you were trying to do didn't come off as defending them...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff