Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dont flame me. It's not cool.

So, Gambino's mansion gets hit with a bomb. Poor soul. Lets give him all our gold and follow his story.
Oh! Look! A new event! The Von Whosies? Oh well! Let's go to the ball...
Dum die dum. Items! A g-pin? Wha...?
Oh look! The Von Helson's kidnapped Gino! There telling him...Gambino cant go in Durem?
Yay! I never liked him. He should stay out of parties he's not invited to.
Hey! Nasty Gambino! My G-pin from the last ball isnt worth any mega bling anymore! What a waste!
*one month later*
Ooooo! Gambiono's back....with a new house?
WTF? A scyscraper? What a scammer!

I dont like Gambino. He was mean before the tragedy, and now you all follow him like your his servants! You say: Oh he's nice at heart, He gave us good items!
And then when the VH's steal Gino, you all go: OMG! What meanies!
Gambino wasnt invited to the party. No he was not. Wouldnt you kick that rotten girl from school who invited herself to your party out? I think so.
And then you say: WTF? The Helson's called us...SHEEP!

Only becuase you are. Gambino's little herd of sheep.

Ohem's King

Powered-up Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well if the Revuolution comes i will have to kill you...till then.......
Did they really have to kidnap Gino though? xp

Newbie Noob

<center>i agree, in a way.

and where's all that gold going to? i mean it's not like gambino can actually buy himself items with it and stuff.</center>

Space Werewolf

Most of us don't come on Gaia to be serious. razz

Calm down. It's supposed to be FUN.
Juzam

you'll have to get through me first. mad
Juzam

Or will I be the one killing?

Speaking of skyscraper...dont you think it looks sort of like a hotel?
Hmm...

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gambino wasn't "not invited" either... if that made any sense. sweatdrop
The Vons put the invitation out to everyone... they didn't make any exclusions. They were simply miffed that Gambino got more attention. *shrugs*
The Von Helson Sisters said all of Gaia is invited to the party. Gambino is a part of all of Gaia. Logically, then, Gambino was invited to the party.

In addition to kidnapping and taking hostages, the Von Helson Sisters also burnt valuable texts so they could make room for girly magizines. As an avid reader, I can not abide with this. The Von Helson Sisters earn my hatred.
YAY! I love the von helsons. I think they are hilarious and hot.
I will also join in the war VIVA LA GAMBINO!
Silver Gryphon
Most of us don't come on Gaia to be serious. razz

Calm down. It's supposed to be FUN.

I am having fun in a serious way. xp
I consider debating fun...but i have a warped imagination..
Falathrim
The Von Helson Sisters said all of Gaia is invited to the party. Gambino is a part of all of Gaia. Logically, then, Gambino was invited to the party.

In addition to kidnapping and taking hostages, the Von Helson Sisters also burnt valuable texts so they could make room for girly magizines. As an avid reader, I can not abide with this. The Von Helson Sisters earn my hatred.

I also was not happy with the book burnings...But my hatred for Gambino outwayed it.
I hardly doubt the Von Helsons explicitly sent a notice to whatever lean to Gambino and Gino had been living in banning them from attending the 2nd Anniversary Ball. The ball is a party for all of Gaia. All of Gaia includes even the Gambinos.

Seeing how despondant Gambino was upon arriving at the Von Helsons had he been explicitly banned he probably would have just stayed home and wallowed in his ruin. So no, he wasn't banned from the get go.
Lord Ariesis
I will also join in the war VIVA LA GAMBINO!

Yay! What does viva la mean anyway???.... sweatdrop

I interpetred all of of gaia as meaning her users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff