• Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

I don't have Zodiacal because I can't afford it. crying Ah well. I have other things.
So other than black and white, what colors do you usually use?

let's see, my main is pink/cream/white, i have used purple/black, there's a yellow/brown/white avi. i've done verious christmas colored ones.

Dark or light pink? Purple and black used to be fun and challenging! Now 80% of the purple is lavender. Which is great for contrast...but not so great if you wanted a nice deep purple and black avatar with neon purple accents. (My previous avatar was purple. xd )

light pink, think runcible spoon dress and that wisteria cream recolor. I do love the deep purple and black.

So Audio Starlett Pink Rei not Pink Marionette?

They need to make more deep purple. Though the recent recolor was a descent compromise. Not all lavender, but not the deep royal purple I was hoping for.

not pink marionette, don't even own that marionette b/c i don't like that pink.

I love the new dark heart recolor but i don't have 2bil to spend on it.

To prove that I'm a packrat, I don't like pink but I got it as a gift and still have it. I rarely wear pink.
Yen Quest
Little Angel Mary
well at least you can always say"when they give us new inventory arranger then i can clean out my inventory" see gaia gives us a perfectly good excuse for not getting our inventories in order.
Can't really say it's that. I mean, I'm more focused in selling/buying items than dressing up my avatar (been at it for years), simply because it's more of a pain to create an outfit when I have over 9k of items to choose from (most of the items are organized already). I miss them days where I have a small inventory to work with, haha. gonk

isn't it just hard remebering which item has the pose you want. It's why so many items go unused. I know i have items i don't wear b/c i can't remember what poses it has.
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

Dark or light pink? Purple and black used to be fun and challenging! Now 80% of the purple is lavender. Which is great for contrast...but not so great if you wanted a nice deep purple and black avatar with neon purple accents. (My previous avatar was purple. xd )

light pink, think runcible spoon dress and that wisteria cream recolor. I do love the deep purple and black.

They need to make more deep purple. Though the recent recolor was a descent compromise. Not all lavender, but not the deep royal purple I was hoping for.

To prove that I'm a packrat, I don't like pink but I got it as a gift and still have it. I rarely wear pink.

i've gotten stuff from the dumpster that i'm still debating whether or not to keep it or sell it. i might use it one day.

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

i've gotten stuff from the dumpster that i'm still debating whether or not to keep it or sell it. i might use it one day.

As a packrat, I say keep it. I do wish they'd update the inventory organizer though... stare

Tiny Shapeshifter

Little Angel Mary
isn't it just hard remebering which item has the pose you want. It's why so many items go unused. I know i have items i don't wear b/c i can't remember what poses it has.
*giggles* Oh you, I don't even bother remembering them poses outside of a few necessities/frequently-used-ones. lol ... emo

This is why I use Tektek instead. At least I can just specify what item/location/color/etc I want to use with ease. A pity for it to not be as updated as Gaia's releasing them new items. More of a pity for Gaia to not have Tektek's convenient system/tagging in place.

But whatever~ I WILL use them items someday. /denial.
Yen Quest
Little Angel Mary
*giggles* Oh you, I don't even bother remembering them poses outside of a few necessities/frequently-used-ones. lol ... emo

This is why I use Tektek instead. At least I can just specify what item/location/color/etc I want to use with ease. A pity for it to not be as updated as Gaia's releasing them new items. More of a pity for Gaia to not have Tektek's convenient system/tagging in place.

But whatever~ I WILL use them items someday. /denial.

if gaia updated tags, we'd have a tektek like thing on here. but they can't give us proper tags.
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

As a packrat, I say keep it. I do wish they'd update the inventory organizer though... stare

well since pixie kitten is too expensive to quest, maybe saving items for when i wanna buy something might be good.

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

well since pixie kitten is too expensive to quest, maybe saving items for when i wanna buy something might be good.

You never know. You may end up liking it! Take me and the Eclipse eyes...I refuse to lose my old Halloween Vampire skin, so I have to find eyes and mouths that layer correctly over them...the creepy glowing Eclipse eyes do that.
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

You never know. You may end up liking it! Take me and the Eclipse eyes...I refuse to lose my old Halloween Vampire skin, so I have to find eyes and mouths that layer correctly over them...the creepy glowing Eclipse eyes do that.

i've never been a fan of eye poses. I just usually go with the default eyes i have. Usually i get an item b/c i like piece of clothing pose in it.

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

i've never been a fan of eye poses. I just usually go with the default eyes i have. Usually i get an item b/c i like piece of clothing pose in it.

I won't go out of my way to buy something for eyes, but if an item has eyes that work over the Vampire eyes it's bonus.
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

I won't go out of my way to buy something for eyes, but if an item has eyes that work over the Vampire eyes it's bonus.

wigs, eyes and tiny feet leg mods are just things i don't use. How does one use tiny feet when you have a top heavy avi? Though I have a lot of items that I just like one or two poses.

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

wigs, eyes and tiny feet leg mods are just things i don't use. How does one use tiny feet when you have a top heavy avi? Though I have a lot of items that I just like one or two poses.

I solve that problem by using the leg mod without feet... 3nodding
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

hmm i guess if you can't see them, then they can't seem to be so tiny.

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

The other option is to cover them in foreground stuff or animals.
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi
Little Angel Mary
Dreamjedi

The other option is to cover them in foreground stuff or animals.

i do have a lot of animals. the lilac heart works perfectly with stuff i already have, thank you for the gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff