Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

I was 13 or 14 when I joined back in '07.
I guess what has changed the most is the cash shop. I remember when it was just MC's for cash; but I really don't remember when it had became cash orientated. Of course, the layout change is huge too. Shortly after I had joined, and was familiar with the site, it had changed. I was like, "Now I have to re-memorize everything!!!!"

CRAYON

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Nearly 21 when I joined in 2003. Now I'm 30. Nine years and counting.

Buggy Mage

I joined at 18 in 04, and I still enjoy the site as much as when I started. smile

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

...mmm 16 was when I joined cos my friends kept on pestering me about it.

Then the Zurg Xmas event started and I was like HOLY COW THIS IS ******** AWESOME. *joins in on translation stuff*

Shoot, I remember arguing what kind of windgings font was being used, ancient greek letters, all that crazy stuff. emotion_kirakira

I still enjoy the site, just cos I'm older doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself. My biggest factor is time, because nursing school>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gaia
With my first account i was like 16 i think and with this one i was 18 i think now im 27
Since about 2004 I'm guessing... haven't been on since '08 though

So, since I was 14, and now I'm 22

Friendly Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Let's see here, lemme do some basic math.
I started in 2007, I was born in 1991.
1991 1
1992 2
1993 3
94 4
95 5
96 6
97 7
98 8
99 9
00 10
01 11
02 12
03 13
04 14
05 16
06 16
07 17

Hm, looks like I was 17 when I started.
I was a troll before I even knew what it was.
I would make fun of all the anime dorks(I thought I was such a cool noob)

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
I originally joined in '04, when I was 14. Hot damn, has things changed. No more rollbacks or sushi errors. But we did finally get zOMG, and now even the fabled backwings. Hell, I remember when it was a big deal that we finally got a gun item.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I originally joined on 03 in my other accounts. Made this one as a return in 07 for the heck of it. I don't like to think about my own age. .-. Time fly by fast.

If only gold was this easy to make back in the old days...

Sparkly Smoker

I was 12 when I first joined, 13 when I came back. I've been here ever since, and I'm 21 now. As for what's changed, Gaia has just gotten big.

Dapper Dabbler

i think i was like 11 when i made my first account, and now i am almost 21

Rich Ladykiller

I was 11 when I joined. Now I'm 21. ********.

Lazarus Larkin
Nearly 21 when I joined in 2003. Now I'm 30. Nine years and counting.
You were probably one of the people I looked up to when I first joined. 3nodding

Original Lunatic

I feel like an old fart because I still, to this day, miss being able to get 10g for every single poll vote. There used to be entire guilds dedicated to pollwhoring. It was a beautiful time for a newbie short on gold...

I was 14 when I joined in early '05. I'm 22 now.

Im older! blaugh

Enduring Hero

I was 14 when I first joined back in 2008. Now I'm 18. While I haven't been on Gaia as long as some people, four years is still a substantial chunk of my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff