Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't get me worng, I think it's really cool that we have homes now ( if only they were a wee bit cheaper.....). But doesn't this move gaia closer to being like a SIMS game or other kind of computer game like that? I've always liked the more real element of Gaia, I hope it doesn't ever go too far away from being what it is right now, and definitely not a sim game. I dunno, that's just me. What do other people think?
Having a place to sleep is a real sort of thing, I think it was made mostly based on the fact people wanted a place to put there stuff so otherscould show, or even a place to call thier own, I think it adds a nice addition of expressing ourselves. As for the homes only the upgrade costs anything, its free to start with. Only a slight increase in its size is more expensive, thiers alot you can do with the basic home still.
yeah, that's true. but furniture is expensive!!!! hehe.... there should be a furniture charity...or an equal housing lender or something like that.
Ayame Hikarikana
Having a place to sleep is a real sort of thing, I think it was made mostly based on the fact people wanted a place to put there stuff so otherscould show, or even a place to call thier own, I think it adds a nice addition of expressing ourselves. As for the homes only the upgrade costs anything, its free to start with. Only a slight increase in its size is more expensive, thiers alot you can do with the basic home still.

Agreed. 3nodding
auramia
yeah, that's true. but furniture is expensive!!!! hehe.... there should be a furniture charity...or an equal housing lender or something like that.
there will soon will be, soon will be...not that i know blaugh but you can start one, yes i agree that the furniture is expensive. it put me 2701 gold down to 700!

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
it is said that due to the housing, Gaia's in some sort of economic depression. Many people are selling inventories just to get furniture.

prices are low, selling is up
now would be a good time to get that scarf you've been wanting. xd

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Person of Interest 200
auramia
If you search the trading market and the exchange forum you can find cheaper furniture then in the stores.
Kattea
auramia
If you search the trading market and the exchange forum you can find cheaper furniture then in the stores.
hmmmm so many colors

Mind-boggling Mage

Ayame Hikarikana

I agreed with Ayame, it is the only way to express ourselves, besides with out avatars. I believe our houses are what reflectes us with friends and style...
How can u buy a house?
That, and if you don't mind appearances, there's alway the extra cheap stuf at the end of the lists. However, I see those quickly becoming the housing equivalent of Flame Pants.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Captain Sack
That, and if you don't mind appearances, there's alway the extra cheap stuf at the end of the lists. However, I see those quickly becoming the housing equivalent of Flame Pants.

noo noo dont dsay that i love the make shift set that and the one with the mushroom lamp
houses are kewl with me.

Space Werewolf

Captain Sack

Hey, I like the Makeshift set. I really wanted cardboard boxes to be a Housing item eventually ever since the feature was announced, and look at that, they came out for the alpha release. I have THREE cardboard boxes in my house. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff