Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Victory

Mine was gold today and the prizes were especially worthless today emotion_drool
I guess it's just something they implemented to show that you get the 6+ day bonus.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
On 4 of the 6 pages i got an error when i clicked on the DC, i mean i still got the item/gold but it and the error closed but still... Really weird stuff.

It didn't happen on World or Games though.

Kawaii Lunatic

I got it too.
My first thought was 'oh, special DC? Maybe nicer items - *clicks* *cargo pants* *clicks* *4th amigo pants* *clicks* *alien mask* *clicks* *gold* *clicks* *butterfly* *clicks* *tokens* - ...guess I was wrong.

Cat

I have a gold one today, too.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
I was wondering why it was gold myself. xD
I suppose it just means you'll have a better chance at the rarer stuff.

I kind of got slightly better rewards, but nothing special. Either way, I like that (if it is like this) it shows your log-in bonus in that color and tells you you have a larger chance at getting lucky lol.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
At first I thought, oh gold? maybe this one is special. Then I got tokens out of it...and then every one of them was gold too, and I was like ok nothing different XD.

Celestial Spirit

I was assuming it was a delayed recognition of the 6+ days thing, since I did get slightly better items yesterday and this morning (no pants or masks at all!).

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OMG OMG OMG

I just got a alien mask

YEAH YOU JELLY

Sparkly Fairy

Yeah mine were gold today as well. I like the look.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yeah, mine turned gold today too. ...I got excited, thinking that I was going to be getting a rare item, but I just got the stupid crap I always get... - -;

Tiny Wildcat

Mermaid Eater
On 4 of the 6 pages i got an error when i clicked on the DC, i mean i still got the item/gold but it and the error closed but still... Really weird stuff.

It didn't happen on World or Games though.

Something saying "Parsing Daily Chance AJAX error" ? Because I got something like that from every DC I clicked. They still opened though, after I closed the error message. Weird stuff...

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I like whatever they changed. I just got 10,000 and babydoll socks.

And the yellow certainly draws the eye, so it's easier to remember...and care. blaugh

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I just got 777 gold from this one and it comes with a different text:

User Image

I dunno if it holds any significance though...

Cold Snowflake

That was funny because that was the first thing that I saw and I was thinking in my mind, ''I'm sure that the Daily Chance machine was red before. Why is it gold now? Oh, I like it anyway.''

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
[.w.; i like the new color... it kind of sticks out more~ but not too harsh for the eyes...
though ^^-'; maybe i'm the only one bit i hope they do a different color for each number of days you've logged in...
.w.; i know that's a lot to ask but i think it'd be cute *nods*]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces