Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Sweetheart

16,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Edward 100
Anabaena
I got a white transparent skirt from the gold DC! Let's hope it sells for it's current price.. twisted

I got one of those too! First thing I got from a gold one. Is it worth a lot?

Lavish Lunatic

The Official Queen
Anabaena
I got a white transparent skirt from the gold DC! Let's hope it sells for it's current price.. twisted

Not anymore.. sweatdrop

Undead Sweetheart

16,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Edward 100
Anabaena
The Official Queen
Anabaena

Not anymore.. sweatdrop

XD Darn! Oh well! :3
    I got a Cache on one of my mules, sold for 117k. Other than that nothing much, I'm wondering if hopefully wishing there will be another DC for people who log in even more, with more greater chances.

Popular Humorist

12,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
i thought it went from red to orange. probably yellow next. lol!

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I think that's the +6 bonus right there. No awesome prizes with a 50/50 chance of winning..just a color change. I got the usual, plus alien masks.

Tipsy Raider

Ever since the gold one popped up on me, I've been getting almost all gold from every daily chance, except on the Games section. And sometimes it's a hundred or 75 gold, a pretty good amount for daily chance. Maybe the gold color means you're more likely to get gold.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I have them too. I get mostly bad things. I got a gold gift ox two days ago though.

Magic Hobo

Gold is the +2 to your chances, for logging in 6 out of 7 days. It actually improves your chances, like, a lot. I got like eight caches during the 12 days of Christmas when I was running through my mules for freebies, four ggb and just a flat 10k once. Plus a ton of the new DC items.

Shapeshifter

Mine has been gold since the change to the new look for the DC. Yet I still get trash and bugs and other worthless junk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff