Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

You ready for Yaoitines?

yaoitines 2k14 or bust! 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Greedy Bunny

Shrimp_Man
What is this? I'm paying more attention to reading this thread than MST3K? Why must yaoi have more of a hold on me than cute guys/bots riffing on dumb movies/shorts? :rage:

Glad you're enjoying the thread! wink

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
weddup
Shrimp_Man
What is this? I'm paying more attention to reading this thread than MST3K? Why must yaoi have more of a hold on me than cute guys/bots riffing on dumb movies/shorts? :rage:

Glad you're enjoying the thread! wink
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm reading the thread from the beginning so I actually posted that before finishing the thread. I'm still like 10 pages back. lol

As for yaoi taking over my brain, my default gaia OTP is actually ShrimpiexRussell Ace. emotion_kirakira

Though I LOVED Edmund/Gambino. owo

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Greedy Bunny

Shrimp_Man

I'm reading the thread from the beginning so I actually posted that before finishing the thread. I'm still like 10 pages back. lol

As for yaoi taking over my brain, my default gaia OTP is actually ShrimpiexRussell Ace. emotion_kirakira

I am so bad at poker LOL. You can have Russell, that cheater. xp

League of Extraordinary Old People shipper, I see! I wonder what Edmund is doing nowadays...

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
weddup
Shrimp_Man

I am so bad at poker LOL. You can have Russell, that cheater. xp

League of Extraordinary Old People shipper, I see! I wonder what Edmund is doing nowadays...
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I think he's still hiding his lover/old boss' kid because Gino is a ginormus trouble magnet. lol

Yus, I will keep Russell close to me and maybe eventually we'll actually get him included in a manga update. I don't count the LexBox weekly (yeah right) comic that came out that preceeded the release of the RIG.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Now I see why my friend hangs out here <3 Yaoi heart

Tipsy Waffles

User Image
art by Ciedric Senpai

User Image
art by Silhouette Mirror

User Image
art by sassy homosexual

Enduring Pitcher

Angry Taco lover

Is it still just your friend commissioning and requesting about? We got +6 in the thread popularity department at the moment. That's like. Virtual acceptance, man. They don't gotta hide their otp devotion wink

Since this is pretty much Shipping: The Extended Joke: Or is it a Joke?: The Thread, I got some legit feels to get off my chest. And those feels are that it just breaks my heart that I'll never get a Liam and Gino reunion apology scene ever. No one to admit what a lousy roommate they were (was he even paying rent or contributing anything?), nor anyone to regret being a ridiculous host. All I have is a shopkeeper wondering Gino is up to date on the local news happenings. Woe. Woe.

Also, Carl/Honey and Peach User Image OT3 i am ready to sink with this to the bottom of the sea

Greedy Bunny

Cloud Riven

Since this is pretty much Shipping: The Extended Joke: Or is it a Joke?: The Thread, I got some legit feels to get off my chest. And those feels are that it just breaks my heart that I'll never get a Liam and Gino reunion apology scene ever. No one to admit what a lousy roommate they were (was he even paying rent or contributing anything?), nor anyone to regret being a ridiculous host. All I have is a shopkeeper wondering Gino is up to date on the local news happenings. Woe. Woe.

Also, Carl/Honey and Peach User Image OT3 i am ready to sink with this to the bottom of the sea

I might change the title to that, maybe later. Sub-header, possibly! surprised

I think there needs to be more Liam just in general, be it with Sam or anyone else really. Hopefully there will be more NPC interaction in the upcoming event! Gino... maybe by the time they wrap up the airship saga (lol) they'll both be mature enough to warrant such a reunion. Praying, praying...

Hahaha! Well it seems like Carl is a single father as far as Carl jr is concerned, mystery mommy! Peach is a doe and Honey is a stag (I see horns?), so Carl vs Honey for Peach, or maybe even Carl vs Peach for Honey. lol

praying praying praying for the december rigpet to be a reindeer!!!!! burning_eyes

Tipsy Waffles

Cloud Riven
Angry Taco lover

Is it still just your friend commissioning and requesting about? We got +6 in the thread popularity department at the moment. That's like. Virtual acceptance, man. They don't gotta hide their otp devotion wink

Yup still her. I don't understand why she still worries about posting here. You guys seem like a rather nice bunch and I doon't see too many haters here either so it's all good man.

Good luck on your Gino/Liam reconcilliation scene, I'll admit I'm not really up to date on the manga, but I know what it's like to have friends fight in a comic and for the creators to never bring it or their friendship up again.
-glares at DC comics darkly-
Why some feel the need to torture their readership I'll never know.

Those two deer were absolutely beautiful. I'm sure Carl would love to get a piece of that action, antler or otherwise. wink

Anxious Garbage

Anaella
weddup
Anaella
How about no. I'm still traumatized by the EBxDiedrich stuff I saw a while back. emotion_donotwant

That might be the case... but aren't bitter rivals a hair's breadth away from being steamy lovers?

rofl rofl rofl

Uh, no. I'm pretty sure genuine hatred doesn't work that way and I will never understand why yaoi fans think otherwise.
It's a blackship.
They hate each other equally and then have hate sex. emotion_awesome

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aww yiss this thread is still around. <3

Tipsy Waffles

IDS Wheatley
Anaella
weddup
Anaella
How about no. I'm still traumatized by the EBxDiedrich stuff I saw a while back. emotion_donotwant

That might be the case... but aren't bitter rivals a hair's breadth away from being steamy lovers?

rofl rofl rofl

Uh, no. I'm pretty sure genuine hatred doesn't work that way and I will never understand why yaoi fans think otherwise.
It's a blackship.
They hate each other equally and then have hate sex. emotion_awesome

Lol. Gotta love Homestuck. I'd think Easter Bunny and President Diedrich would make an fine Hateship. Keep in mind this only a head canon but you know how Diedrich was born on April 1st? What if Gaia(the goddess) created him as the avatar of April Fools day? It would make sense for both EB and Diedrich to have formed a rivalry, not only are they both rabbits(one a scarred mechanized shell of his former self who resents the smaller cuter counterpart for his appearance) they'd also be the spirits of two of the most recognized spring holidays that also, coincidentally sometimes fall on the same day.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_years_are_April_Fools'_Day_and_easter_on_the_same_day
It might be why he's constantly at odds with EB, they'd be natural rivals! If true, I don't believe Diedrich is aware of his status but I think it'd be an interesting angle for the writers to perue.

Tipsy Waffles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
art by iYenie

User Image
art by Hakui-Kitsune

User Image
art by MinMato

Greedy Bunny

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! And thanks as always, Taco, for your contributions!

Angelic Blob

While I am in a disagreement with this pairing because I like prefer Easter Bunny x Diedrich. I can see the interest in this pairing because it is a conflicting relationship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff