Welcome to Gaia! ::

who do u support

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

y do the von helson sisters hate gambino and vice vera who was the spark of this major fire?
You know...I never really think about it took much...It's just fun to see what they do to each other! whee
lol how true

Dapper Lunatic

silverhythm kite
y do the von helson sisters hate gambino and vice vera who was the spark of this major fire?

WHY don't you use the word WHY?

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
why do the von helsons hate gambino...? Simple, rich people don't get along with other rich people.
Because you use y as the word why, it drove them insane and made them go after each other like blood thirsty beasts, it's all your fault.

Dapper Lunatic

Furmen
Because you use y as the word why, it drove them insane and made them go after each other like blood thirsty beasts, it's all your fault.

and saying u for you and r for are only makes it worse
They just want power. Neither one of them wants to be the SECOND most powerful, they want to be the first.

Rainbow Swapper

Its because the Von Helsons were jealous of Gambinos supreme power

Dapper Lunatic

Bangus
Its because the Von Helsons were jealous of Gambinos supreme power

jealous? They have plenty of power, they just didn't like him. Then when he crashed their party they got angry at him.
Animeking007
Furmen

and saying u for you and r for are only makes it worse
yay i caused the chaos!!!!!!!!
PIE ! .. * runs through in underwear *
Simply because both sides claim that they are "The most powerfull women/man of Gaia". And of course if both families claim that, a dilemma has occured. They wouldn't want to share the top power, would they?
no but still i mean who nos whats gunna happen next

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces