Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Bookworm

Nobody sends me PMs like that. What? Am I not smexy? emo
But heh, one look at my profile and they probably run awaaaay rofl One of the advatages of being an old geezer - that and not hanging out in places likely to attract that kind of attention.

Angelic Champion

I used to get PMs like that all the time and it bugged the heck out of me! I tried hanging in the Mini Shops exclusively, and that helped to cut down on them. I was a bit wary to leave the Mini Shops for a while because of the PMs though (between those ones and begging PMs I was really wary to ever check my PMs lol), but ever since I came to the GCD, I haven't received any, so I am quite content.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't get PMs or comments of that kind. I guess it has something to do with the forums and hangouts you go to and the people you usually find in those.

Dangerous Loiterer

That's odd, I've never had that, even when I dress my avatar in the most revealing items I've got.
    I'm assuming it's the hilarious EW FURRY hate.

Sparkling Streaker

No. I rarely get PMs. Does it look like I smell or something? emotion_donotwant

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Nope, not even when my avatar has practically nothing on. The last time I got a PM from anyone was last halloween I think.
I just have that unlucky aura that puts people off going near me, even online. rofl

User Image

Tiny Wildcat

Never, but I quess that happens when you have a male avatar. lol

I would laugh so hard if I would get a pm like that. If people ask you on a date because your pixels are sexy... Well, to each their own I guess.

Dapper Puppy

I've gotten a few PMs like that, all of which assuming that I'm a girl.......Yeah, I really hate gaians sometimes.

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
I use to get some pms like that back when I went to towns and rally a lot, but that was when there were less things like that in towns. Back then I never posted in the forums. I don't know if it was my avatar or the fact that I was in towns and rally.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I think it's where you mostly frequent. I never get PMs now asking for dates and cybering or what not because I keep myself secluded to the GCD, Marketplace, Charity, and sometimes Exchange. Towns are cute but I would never go there to seriously hang out on a regular basis.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Caerthakatha

I'm assuming it's the hilarious EW FURRY hate.

I'd believe it, actually

people have this thing against critters and humans mixing lol

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Not once my entire time on this site.

I do not put my picture in my sig or profile or anything though.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yeata Zi
Not once my entire time on this site.

I do not put my picture in my sig or profile or anything though.

oh bby plz date me ur skull iz so purty it makes me faint. heart

@topic: When I won the avatar arena forever and a half ago with my booty grab avatar, I got a lot of PLZ GRAB MY BOOTY N DATE ME requests because someone thought I was the Lusty Scoundrel Stud. cool

Lionheart

Someone begs? Someone makes a kiss-up letter saying they'd offer cheap art for my gold?
They can kiss my a**; I'm not doing anything.
The solution is to tell them you're a guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff