Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I miss saying "go-gaia," actually. Despite the lack of professionality, I think it sounds funner. I was always sure it was supposed to be an abbreviation, though...

Oh well. I'm used to the name change, but it still seems a bit new and occasionally a little uncomfortable.
I have an old postcard from Gaia's first year with the url of go-gaia.com. <3 Good times.
I remember when they switched URL's. It took me awhile to get out of typing 'go-gaia' and start using 'gaiaonline'.

.. When did it change, exactly? XD *forgets*
Viscount
I miss saying "go-gaia," actually. Despite the lack of professionality, I think it sounds funner. I was always sure it was supposed to be an abbreviation, though...

Oh well. I'm used to the name change, but it still seems a bit new and occasionally a little uncomfortable.
Yeah, back when the page was loading, I like saying "Go-gaia! Go-gaia! GO-GAIA!!!!" Those were truly fun times. Now everybody seems to put their attention to quests, religion and N00bs. crying crying crying crying crying

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hauptmann_086
Viscount

Yeah, back when the page was loading, I like saying "Go-gaia! Go-gaia! GO-GAIA!!!!" Those were truly fun times. Now everybody seems to put their attention to quests, religion and N00bs. crying crying crying crying crying

I think the name change might explain n00bs. go-gaia is a little less simple. xp
Viscount
Hauptmann_086
Viscount

I think the name change might explain n00bs. go-gaia is a little less simple. xp
Yep, yep 3nodding GO GAIA! *A gundam pops out of the ground then flies away, while the Voltes V theme song is playing*
Ah, yessss~...
.___. I miss those days.

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hauptmann_086
Viscount
Hauptmann_086
Viscount

Yep, yep 3nodding GO GAIA! *A gundam pops out of the ground then flies away, while the Voltes V theme song is playing*
Ah, the good ol' days. Back when items like devil tails still cost like 50k.
Viscount
Hauptmann_086
Viscount
Hauptmann_086
Viscount

Yes, yes. No inflation, less n00bs and more newbs ((When I posted in Welcome to Gaia someone said I sound pretty mature for 13. That was the first time I used the stare smiley xd )), I like it better.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yep it still works!! xd
ahhh back in the glory days

Shirtless Businesswoman

go-gaia rocked!

xd
i remember that lol....i think gaiaonline sounds far better
I Remeber that. It totally screwd me up when they changed it. I was so use to typing Go-Gaia.

This place has changed so much over the year and some month's i've been on. sad

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hauptmann_086
Viscount
Hauptmann_086
Viscount
Hauptmann_086
Viscount

Yes, yes. No inflation, less n00bs and more newbs ((When I posted in Welcome to Gaia someone said I sound pretty mature for 13. That was the first time I used the stare smiley xd )), I like it better.
I agree. They were better days. I'm still fairly positive that it's because go-gaia.com, complete with the dash and all, was far too much for any n00b to bother remembering. The slightly more complex layout of the forums probably also helped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff