Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gambino's death?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I just got on Gaia. And everyone's like OMG GAMBINODIED AND HISTOWERFELLOVER. LAWLZ

And I'm all wtf like.

Because I'm just like that.

Discuss cluelessness.
I was cluless when I missed Halloween, came on and Gambino had nothing.
I wonder if he's really dead. I keep expecting some robo-octopus Liam and the robots made to chuck him into Aekea and nurse him back to health.
Off to Durem with you then.

SEEK ENLIGHTENMENT.

wopsafwa
delicio
I wonder if he's really dead. I keep expecting some robo-octopus Liam and the robots made to chuck him into Aekea and nurse him back to health.

or maybe liam will make gambino into a cyborg?
I'm always clueless. =D
I've only had one WTF moment on Gaia - it was when I first joined. Gaia was new and still in 2003. There wasn't any Gambino, no Gino, no Durem, no Fishing, almost nothing. The only maps were Barton and Isle of Gambino. The only thing to do was basically the forums, but I happened to join right in the middle of the Christmas '03 event. It was hard reading so many stickies and trying to participate in the event as well.
I Feel Toast
Off to Durem with you then.

SEEK ENLIGHTENMENT.

wopsafwa

I just checked Durem.

That was REALLY a WTF moment. Especially since I love Gambino so much.

Idunwanthimtodie. D: I hope it's an April Fools' joke.
Seeing as how Gambino has actually managed to disappear, he may still be alive. Since he's an integral part of Gaia it's hard imagining he would die. xp
Rya-GloSkysong
I was cluless when I missed Halloween, came on and Gambino had nothing.
3nodding
I was clueless on Tuesday when I FINALLY was allowed back on the computer by my evil parents and found that I had entirely missed Easter................... gonk

8,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I was clueless after I came back after halloween to see the helson sisters around XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff