Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Fidelis Noctua
Kaiserin Kai

User Image

W-When did the price for that item get so high? I remember it being decently priced! gonk

User Image

...Blame the evil that is AIing stare
I've had that happen before with too many items to count. It doesn't help that I just came back from a very long hiatus, so I'm not sure what's what or where anymore! (News of Kyoko here got me to come back. heart )

Tiny Shapeshifter

This is why I keep a long list of wanted items hidden somewhere in my guild. If I was to come across an item I want and there is an obvious AI/lack-of-supply going on, I can simply move onto the next item in my want list. By the time I get back to it, the item may (or may not) return back to its normal asking price.

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
That's happened to me before, but usually it's someone trying to artificially inflate something, it's usually back a bit later but at some ridiculous price but it usually gets fixed by the next day.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

I cant even name the amount of items I wanted and had zero listings. The latest was Temptress from the watery depths I believe.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Kaiserin Kai

User Image

Seriously. :/

User Image

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
WOAH people actually buy gino buckets? I remember having the hardest time selling time selling it. Took about 3 weeks gonk finally sold it for about 100k...

I blame this on "How Can That Item Be That Inexpensive" (it's a thread in GCD)
It lists some great deals, but once those are snatched up, it's AI'D LIKE s**t.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

YES I hate that s**t. Double hate if I finally saved enough gold for it to find that it's no listings emotion_donotwant

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
yea I did

and it sucks big time crying

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Evelin333
WOAH people actually buy gino buckets? I remember having the hardest time selling time selling it. Took about 3 weeks gonk finally sold it for about 100k...

I blame this on "How Can That Item Be That Inexpensive" (it's a thread in GCD)
It lists some great deals, but once those are snatched up, it's AI'D LIKE s**t.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

The prices go back after a while- I've looked at the prices of some of those items mentioned in the thread in the few days after they're posted & then a couple of weeks later (which reminds me I need to grab a Winner's Circle). Very simply, if people don't pay the prices for the listed items, they'll gradually deflate to their original point.

I could list an Ocean Summer Top for 2 million gold, but unless someone bought it, it's not like my attempt to get well above the average price for an item has been successful. There's got to be a low supply & sufficient demand that people are prepared to pay the increased price.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Looked at Thea's doll and someone posted it for over 3 billion gold in MP... even though her set price is only about 35m...

Wtf is with this AI crap now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces