Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I had this problem like a boss when trying to buy the Cresento doll. It seemed like they had just vanished off the face of Gaia, which yeah I know, he's a popular doll because of the hat and all, but geez! I finally was able to get one when someone that had seen my wanted thread tried to pm me, I wasn't online at the time and they finally listed it so I could get it. emotion_hug

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Wind Turbine... One of the most insane cases of AIing I've seen yet... I need it to finish an outfit... No way I'm paying that much gold for it...

Devoted Husband

Kaiserin Kai
Wind Turbine... One of the most insane cases of AIing I've seen yet... I need it to finish an outfit... No way I'm paying that much gold for it...

He sighs.

I sincerely wish that was reportable conduct (it isn't, I've investigated). It does severely hamper the enjoyment of others. That ought to make it against some sort of rule.

Tipsy Lunatic

There are NO... waitaminute *checks MP*

No, there is ONE Buttons the Pierrot doll on the MP. Listed for double it's Average Price emotion_donotwant

Ferociously unfair.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Trying to buy a Celesse doll was a real headache. Unpopular staff dolls? It's not that they're super expensive or anything, but there's just not listings. Funnily enough, after I had someone approach me in my buying thread (which mind you I'd been bumping for about a week) and sell it to me for a reasonable price, there were a couple of listings in the MP.

I'm after a Skittles Umbrella now, but I haven't seen a reasonable listing in the MP in months (one that is in line with the ABP & previous trackable sales). Along with that, I haven't seen one change hands in the Exchange (I tracked threads & such) for well over 12 months. I have a feeling this could be a long-term quest. So I threw my hands up in despair & bought Lovely Lucie instead.

...what do you mean that their pricing isn't at all similar? xd

I think I'll be bumping that buying thread for a while.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          This happens to me all the time, either I like items that are extremely common and cheap, or uncommon and expensive. Not even that expensive...usually items I like in the 400k-5M range fluctuate like crazy and frequently disappear. Especially when I finally make enough gold to buy.

Familiar Trickster

yeah I hat that when it happens and then you have to wait tell it show up again.

Moonlight Dragon

All of the freaking time!
Especially with the Dolls. I waited for WEEKS to get Butterfly at a decent price and half the time there were no listings at all. Diligence, diligence!
wink

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Samuel Elias Carswell
Kaiserin Kai

He sighs.

I sincerely wish that was reportable conduct (it isn't, I've investigated). It does severely hamper the enjoyment of others. That ought to make it against some sort of rule.

I agree... it seems like it's happening more and more frequently nowadays... Gaia really should do something about it...

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
When I finally decided on buying golden aurela it was just gone. emotion_donotwant Luckily the next person that listed and that I bought it from didn't price gouge!

Getting a 2012 gaiacon armband seems kinda impossible at this point though. xd And currently waiting for the AI on dark king to go away.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I'm guessing that stalking the exchange forum might help. I wonder if this is where most of the sellers have migrated too? Heck this is speculation on my part, I don't keep up with that forum at all.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Yeah, I hate when that happens. gonk

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Kaiserin Kai

User Image

W-When did the price for that item get so high? I remember it being decently priced! gonk

User Image

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
The last time this happened to was with the Tiger & Bunny companions. Dang!

Festive Investigator

had a near encounter with this and peaceful ruins. the second the bundle it was in was slated to go out of the cash shop it shot up in price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff