Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Spirit

sometimesalways
Code of Princess
sometimesalways
SD Plus dolls are like that. I'll be looking for a particular one from a past RIG and it will take weeks to show up. And the ones I'm looking for aren't particularly expensive either. It's annoying.
I know your pain way too much. And when they do show up, the person makes it more expensive than it is. gonk

Oh yeah. I felt like the luckiest b*****d today because I was finally able to get my Brewmaster Barleyfist this afternoon for a very fair price. Now if I could only get my Gino Bucket... xp

I got him for a fair price as well. I also got Gino Bucket a few days ago for a nice price. I was lucky. Was waiting for it to be listed.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bunny Brigade classified_fu

It's like they KNOW when I even THINK of buying one.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Celeste Starfyre
Meromictic
Das Portemonnaie
At least there are 4.

I came back from my hiatus, and STAGE MAKEUP HAS DISAPPEARED. emo

At least it can be made with alchemy now? XD

Please do not mention alchemy...

just.... don't. emotion_facepalm

lol Ignoring it won't make it go away. xd

Besides we should be getting that new awesome system in the far future emotion_awesome

I'm pretty sure that system is why some items are hard to find now.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Blue Heartstring. I had that simple item on my wishlist for the longest time and it bothered me because it was never in the MP. As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it. D:< Good thing it wasn't expensive because I know I take advantage when I happen to be the only listing for an item.

Ramla Xenon's Husbando

Parexus
That has happened to me with the last April birthstone item I was missing, the cape. I finally manged to get one for a nice 10k. Sadly there are none in the MP now.
Oh my gosh, that was the one I had put up on the MP. Small world. razz

Anyhow, that happened with me while trying to track down SDPlus Hook. There was only one on the MP, and it was being sold at a ridiculous price. I messaged the seller for a deal, but they never responded. Two days later, and I see one listed for a reasonable price! I was so giddy. Love that goatee.

Fashionable Darling

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
Like others have said, at least they were listed! I stalked the mp for a week trying to get the Lava Flow Dress, and even had a friend doing the same!
Finally one turned up for 30k over previous prices, but at that point I would have happily paid 100k for it xD

Arrayth's Significant Otter

Militant Gekko

It happens to me all the time with dolls and cheap EIs (where certain gens are gone and then the only ones that are there are a lot more expensive) emo
the fluke
Yes, it's happened to me with Ranunculus. I've been stalking the MP for weeks with no luck. There hasn't been a a single listing. emotion_8c

I can give you mine that I never use if you'd like biggrin

Visionary

Arkadiusz Caelum
It happens to me all the time with dolls and cheap EIs (where certain gens are gone and then the only ones that are there are a lot more expensive) emo
the fluke
Yes, it's happened to me with Ranunculus. I've been stalking the MP for weeks with no luck. There hasn't been a a single listing. emotion_8c

I can give you mine that I never use if you'd like biggrin

Oh my goodness! There's no need to give it me, I'll pay for it of course!! FINALLY I've found someone with one, I do believe this is a miracle! emotion_kirakira

Visionary

Arkadiusz Caelum

Thank you so much! heart

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
That's happened to me a couple of times, one was the geronimo high school scarf. I remember wanting it because of it's colors matching a couple of avatars that I wanted to make at the time. A friend gifted me one for a birthday present the year before last because there was no listings for it.

Recently returned to debating on whether I should buy a staff of angels because of that shade of blue maching a couple of recent avatars, when I looked on the MP there was only one listed so figured I might as well buy it. I know that's understandable considering it's an old MC but usually there's more than one listed. xD

Stellar Succubus

Searching all gens of an EI, seeing one gen at a really expensive price and a whole bunch of much cheaper gens.

The expensive one is the only one with a listing.

*gnarls*

Kawaii Carnivore

Sad story of my life .

Wanted to buy Lachessis doll ?
It was gone.

Wanted to buy Sweetish The Moga ?
Gone too.

Equestri ?
No listing for days .

Mille-Crepe ?
There ' s always listings for this. Except when I want to buy it : had to wait 3 friggin' days.

The Librarian doll ?
None . Nada.

Datamancer ?
Niet.

Deus Persona ?
You can always dream, nan.

And that ' s just a few that I can remember .

Intergalactic Recruit

All the goddamn time.

I tend to enjoy the less popular/fail RIG items that are under 100k, and I take my time sometimes at picking them up because they're not a major priority... only to find no listings... then some jerkoff comes in and lists it at 5x over the average buying price, so now I have to wait even longer for it to come back down (because someone lists a 50k item for 500k and then suddenly everyone pulls theirs out of their inventory, blows off the dust, and actually thinks people will pay their inflated price). emotion_donotwant

Big Member

Aaaaaaaall the damn time. :/

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Hero Manner.
Just. UGH!
Been wanting that item for AGES to show up on the MP & I sure as hell don't want to pay 7 mil+ for it! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff