Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Yep. SD plus dolls are like that. Worse, when the dolls first come out, they sit on the mp for relatively cheap and then give it one or two more weeks, not only do they disappear, but their price inflates 100x the average buy price.

Coincidentally, I was finally able to buy an item today that hasn't been listed for WEEKS.

Angelic Healer

That has happened to me with the last April birthstone item I was missing, the cape. I finally manged to get one for a nice 10k. Sadly there are none in the MP now.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
When I was looking for the Coffee mood bubble I had that problem, spent a good two weeks looking for one on the MP and in the exchange, I think I finally nabbed one of the MP for a decent price. Good thing too, the person in the exchange I'd been taking to wanted a pretty penny for it. >.>

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
It happens quite a lot for me. Though nowadays it's more tracking down an alchemy component and then finding it at a price that I do not want to pay.

Fated Paladin

I had that problem a month or two ago, though it actually turned out to be a good thing. I needed some horns or a headpiece to complete an avatar I was making. The tentacle horns in Dirge of the Deep were perfect for it, but there were none listed in the MP. I kept checking every now and then, but when one would be listed, it'd be out of my price range and then quickly snatched up. I got sick of waiting for a listing, and ended up finding a new, cheaper item combination that looked even better.

And then after I'd bought the alternative and completed my outfit, about five Dirge of the Deeps were listed at a reasonable price. classified_fu

Buggy Punk

It took me two weeks to catch an Eye of Ganymede on the MP.

Loverboy

That rarely happens to me, the most recent was when I was looking for a Sprout's Petals to complete an avatar last Christmas (There were ZERO listings for 2 weeks). I saw one for 45k- Snatched it up immediately. The downside was that it was on Christmas day...I had wanted to get it before the day.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Meromictic
Das Portemonnaie
At least there are 4.

I came back from my hiatus, and STAGE MAKEUP HAS DISAPPEARED. emo

At least it can be made with alchemy now? XD

Please do not mention alchemy...

just.... don't. emotion_facepalm

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kether Taninniver

I had that problem a month or two ago, though it actually turned out to be a good thing. I needed some horns or a headpiece to complete an avatar I was making. The tentacle horns in Dirge of the Deep were perfect for it, but there were none listed in the MP. I kept checking every now and then, but when one would be listed, it'd be out of my price range and then quickly snatched up. I got sick of waiting for a listing, and ended up finding a new, cheaper item combination that looked even better.

And then after I'd bought the alternative and completed my outfit, about five Dirge of the Deeps were listed at a reasonable price. classified_fu

I'm glad you got to buy something you liked. My problem usually is there is not many items I know that are supposed to be an alternative I actually like. Must be me though. sweatdrop

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Parexus
That has happened to me with the last April birthstone item I was missing, the cape. I finally manged to get one for a nice 10k. Sadly there are none in the MP now.

There are a couple of birthstone items I want that do not exist on MP. One of them which usually only has one or two is the October sash, which I refuse to pay the prices they come up with.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Flarie Hanami
Yep. SD plus dolls are like that. Worse, when the dolls first come out, they sit on the mp for relatively cheap and then give it one or two more weeks, not only do they disappear, but their price inflates 100x the average buy price.

Coincidentally, I was finally able to buy an item today that hasn't been listed for WEEKS.

Almost makes me want to invest in them...

almost XD

Enduring Spirit

sometimesalways
SD Plus dolls are like that. I'll be looking for a particular one from a past RIG and it will take weeks to show up. And the ones I'm looking for aren't particularly expensive either. It's annoying.
I know your pain way too much. And when they do show up, the person makes it more expensive than it is. gonk
I don't make new avatars very often at all, but this happens to me literally every single time I do. I pretty much always end up spending way more gold than I should have to to get the item, too, because I'll do anything I can to get ahold of the item as quickly as I can, instead of just waiting it out and getting the item for a reasonable price. The most recent example I have was this Roseus Diamond Dog. I had to wait quite a while for it. I mean there may have been a bunch of them on the MP, but if there were they kept getting bought when I wasn't looking. I ended up paying somewhere on the way higher end of the price range for it. I couldn't help myself. I finally saw one on the MP and the NEED just consumed me~ >o>;;

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
having none in the listing has been cropping up in my searches more & more lately.
Its rather infuriating.

fxxkin demon

Code of Princess
sometimesalways
SD Plus dolls are like that. I'll be looking for a particular one from a past RIG and it will take weeks to show up. And the ones I'm looking for aren't particularly expensive either. It's annoying.
I know your pain way too much. And when they do show up, the person makes it more expensive than it is. gonk

Oh yeah. I felt like the luckiest b*****d today because I was finally able to get my Brewmaster Barleyfist this afternoon for a very fair price. Now if I could only get my Gino Bucket... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff