Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,125 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I was just curious what's up with Gaia crashing every five mins did I miss an announcement about site maintenance or something bcuz it has been damn near impossible to log in all day anybody know what's goin on?

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The short version: hacker gave himself $600, scammed several other accounts. Mods banned him, so he launched a massive DDoS campaign over the last couple days, repeatedly bringing the site down.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Tiana Sidhe
The short version: hacker gave himself $600, scammed several other accounts. Mods banned him, so he launched a massive DDoS campaign over the last couple days, repeatedly bringing the site down.
Hello fellow Seagull!

Basically, too bad we all couldn't get pizza out of it :/

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Tiana: Source?

Here I was thinking it was zOMG's revenge from beyond the grave

Time-traveling Senshi

People are learning so much about each other over on the Gaia Facebook page because of this. Like one person said they never thought people my age actually had accounts on Gaia. They never thought people old enough to be married would be on Gaia. A lot of people are very mad at the guy for doing this. Imagine if the BRAIN supporters are denied their chance at stuff in the coming days.

Angelic Healer

Chibi Halo
          People are learning so much about each other over on the Gaia Facebook page because of this. Like one person said they never thought people my age actually had accounts on Gaia. They never thought people old enough to be married would be on Gaia. A lot of people are very mad at the guy for doing this. Imagine if the BRAIN supporters are denied their chance at stuff in the coming days.

I'm enjoying a game of Cards Against Humanity with a few fellow gaian I met over on, isitdown?

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Salaura

Screenshot of a post from I guess thier mule it was posted on isitdown which I have been watching all day

Fashionable Nerd

Chibi Halo

I saw that comment about people being amazed others who
    are 'older' and not kids actually go on Gaia too. XD hehe.

Someone responded to me too on the fb page. I guess they
    learned that people who go online still actually read books.
    I'm nearly done with Prince Lestat thanks to this whole Gaia
    issue. emo

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Salaura

screencap I actually saw this thread pop up right before the initial crash, and the profile for aZyzz (proper spelling) is still accessible, last I checked. He is also hosting a chat room (I will not link to that; check the Gaia Online Facebook page).

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chibi Halo

brain people chibi?

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Chibi Halo

Get enough of their petticoats ruffled and now that would be a show to watch.
    I'm surprised by some of the reactions and assumptions I saw on the facebook page to be honest.

But yes, annoying ddos messed up my plans for the day. I like to spend a few hours playing with my items while doing daily things that have no real consequences in the end.

clarion's King

Super Model

Wren_Fritsche
Salaura

Screenshot of a post from I guess thier mule it was posted on isitdown which I have been watching all day

Ditto xD The hypocritical whining is amazing.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Tiana Sidhe
Salaura

screencap I actually saw this thread pop up right before the initial crash, and the profile for aZyzz (proper spelling) is still accessible, last I checked. He is also hosting a chat room (I will not link to that; check the Gaia Online Facebook page).

Wren_Fritsche
Salaura

Thank'ee kindly

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,125 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tiana Sidhe
ne a*****e is ruining Gaia for everyone -.-

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

Lucky us, Gaia doesn't negotiate with terrorist rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items