Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Smoker

I am old. But I have no wrinkles. biggrin

Dapper Hellraiser

My second Gaian birthday is in exactly one month (this is my second account. My first one was given to my sister and is now called Red Rose Vertigo). I remember my early days on this account, a mix between being an RPer and a Q&Fer. I do not post much at all, I'm more of a lurker. every now and then I pop into the Q&A to help misfortunate users and dispense advice. I even have a notepad document filled with pre-written solutions. biggrin
Tenko kitsune
I always wondered this will I be considered an oldbie because my second year gaian birthday is in a couple months

yes you will be...and I LOVE YOUR AVI!!!

Aged Elder

13,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Crack Shot 50
My first Gaia B-day will be on September the 22 of this year, this was when I joined September 22 of 2004 duh. I wouldn't be considered a oldbie would I?
I am teh fairly old, me guesses. blaugh

Newbie Noob

2 days for a year on Gaia. Hooray!

I guess I am...But I WISH to be famed.
I've been here since March 04, but I got hacked a couple times forcing me to change accounts. My first account was sugar77 and I could go back to that account but then user name bugs me and it's kinda a waist to pay 10 000g to change it. Maybe if I had some extra gold I would tho.

Healing Hero

*shrugs* A lot of different things classify an oldbie for me.

Join date is the most important I guess. How you act and how active you are determines the difference between an old account and an oldbie.
Im more of a midbei myself, but I would have to say if you have been on Gaia longer than 3 months you arnt an oldbei. You would atleast have to be on a year or two to be considered old on Gaia.

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm a mid 60's Hippy playing in the middle of the Gaian Game. Old in life but young in heart.
LabTechG
Im more of a midbei myself, but I would have to say if you have been on Gaia longer than 3 months you arnt an oldbei. You would atleast have to be on a year or two to be considered old on Gaia.

You've only been here a month though? Oh well. My first account joined June 6, 2004. Would I be an oldbie?
I dunno when my actual Gaia b'day is. This account was started some time in May 2004. But I originaly joined 31 December 2003.

Am I an oldbie? xd
*Dusts his shoulders and uncreases his wrinkled hands*
I dont got a pimp hand, tis my noob hand lol
real nice oldbies
well im a newbie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items