Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you?

Yes 0.091787439613527 9.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.84057971014493 84.1% [ 174 ]
I'b buy yours 0.067632850241546 6.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Frozen Sex Symbol

(oldie returned for the first time in a century)

WOW I'm shocked that Gaia never released another scissor type item!
Maybe I should sell one of mine. I returned to Gaia with under 40k and feel over whelmed with the current prices, so that could help me a bit. Plus hair is horrible, as a baldy for life (well since 2005) I don't care about hair or wigs.

Tipsy Cultist

14,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I wouldn't. I use it a lot. there's 3-4 poses I like. the ring, the eyes, the hair, the sash... and the scissors.

maybe if you could trade for only the scissors + some gold for it.

Devoted Hoarder

12,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Ugh! I actually have two Sainte Ciels unopened, I've been trying to convince my self foreverrrrrrrr to sell one! Every time I just put them back in the locker D:

fxxkin demon

I did, years ago. I don't really miss it either. Then again I only use one wig that doesn't require it. The rest of the poses are basically unusable for Sal. I do have one of the scissors they released over the summer, the Hime Bangs one. Takes beards off so Sal can shave from time to time.

If you're on the fence you could always pick the summer haircut scissors or on of the sketchbooks. They don't do exactly the same thing but they do shorten wigs for a fraction of the cost.

Benevolent Duck

i sold mine a while ago, and i don't miss it
the hairpins + summer scissors are enough for me (although i'm also dying to get my hands on hime bang scissors)

Benevolent Duck

Shiver`

Maybe I should sell one of mine. I returned to Gaia with under 40k and feel over whelmed with the current prices, so that could help me a bit. Plus hair is horrible, as a baldy for life (well since 2005) I don't care about hair or wigs.

there are several scissor type items
the ones that come to mind first are
- sainte ciel agape scissors (w/out the rest of the item)
- summer haircut (two cuts in one item)
- hime bangs cut
- m's sketchbook and ALL of its recolors

and there are probably a couple others, but i don't know 'em

Fluffy Kitten

Ummm, I'm guessing some people don't know that the Cut Above the Rest Bundle is STILL available in the Cash Shop for $10 and it comes with Agape's Cut so it's pretty easy to get....

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Shiver`

User Image

Off-topic: OH MY GOD SHIVER LIVES WTF.
HEY BABE!

On-Topic: Don't sell it if you use it. You'll regret it, trust me. I had to earn back my third one.
Buuuuut, you could always just get the agape scissors separate as well. Sometimes it's a toss up on which one is cheaper.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I wouldn't. I don't usually use it a lot but still find it really usefull, and is so expensive, I'm really sure that pose is the reason for it to be so expensive...
But afterall it just you who have to consider if the use you give to that item is worth keeping it or not, and if the items you are going to get with that money will be more useful creating your avatar than Agape smile

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
warn the sailors
Shiver`

there are several scissor type items
the ones that come to mind first are
- sainte ciel agape scissors (w/out the rest of the item)
- summer haircut (two cuts in one item)
- hime bangs cut
- m's sketchbook and ALL of its recolors

and there are probably a couple others, but i don't know 'em

Hoarfrost Pass has one as well, IIRC... A really short cut to match the Roman character's hair-style.

The real advantage of the Agape scissors for me is that they don't just shorten longer wigs. In many cases, they simplify them... removing things like hair-clips, ribbons, bows, buns, colored bits and other extra add-ons.

For me, that's even more useful than changing the length, since it makes some of the wigs that would otherwise be way too colorful or too girly to put on my mostly-monochrome male avatar useable.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
La Petite Cherie
Ummm, I'm guessing some people don't know that the Cut Above the Rest Bundle is STILL available in the Cash Shop for $10 and it comes with Agape's Cut so it's pretty easy to get....
classified_starseed

^ Came in to say this. Of course that's only if one is willing to buy some GCash/Earn a heck of alot.

I bought the bundle, sold the summer cut since I never had a use for it. Would sell the Hime Bangs cut, but I like that too much for one of the wigs I have.
yum_puddi

Agile Glitch

I guess that all depends on your personal preference of hairstyles, if it's ok for you to sell or not. Agape never fit what I wanted for hair styles, and never gave me the super short haircuts I wanted anyways, so it's of no use to me, and I'd sell mine if I had one (well... I did have one, but I just gave it away to a friend instead who could use it.). There are other options for hair cutting that could easily replace the use of the agape anyways that you may prefer, depending on the type of hair style you'd want to have anyways.

And as another person put it... you can still get that scissors bundle too if you ever change your mind, that comes with the agape scissors. It wouldn't be that hard to get back the scissors if you REALLY wanted them back, unless you're one who refuses to buy/use/earn GC.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
It has endless use, especially if you are fond of using female base avis.. :"> I decided to sell mine when I went full Paw([Animal] Base).. :">

Golden Gawker

>>>: I'd sell mine if I knew I could buy the ciel scissors immediately.
I don't use anything else in there. I used to, but then everyone made
"strong female knight" avatars and now I'm just sick of it, get it off of me! xD

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I sold mine. I don't miss it. Never used it.

I never change my hair and I don't change the hair on my mule either. Kinda useless to me soooo yep got sold for a good chunk'a change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff