Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
personally, i think thats what the rping aspect of gaia is for, things like weddings, pregnancys, dating, fighting...it can all be rped. Just withen this past week on my RP my character got engaged, sparred with another character and another character involved in the rp gave birth, it was excellently rped and we didn't need a battle or wedding system, though yes, I do think it would be helpful to sell wedding dresses and weapons for avis, just in case you design your avi after your rp character, thats what I did ^_^

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler
Maybe...sheesh, I don't know now. I want to say no, but in all honesty, the name, if just glanced at, could plausibly be mistaken for yours. stressed

Sorry I can't help more. sweatdrop

Tipsy Smoker

Seth Darkheart
Zinnia Ziegler
My apologies! redface I could've sworn that was you...it was someone known for making intelligent posts all the time...and yours was the name I kept coming up with.

Now I'm going to be driven mad trying to remember who that was...

Saikatsu? At least, I think that's spelt right. sweatdrop

I think she uses a male avatar; she's the person who made the Gaia Avatar Simulator, if memory serves.

Maybe...sheesh, I don't know now. I want to say no, but in all honesty, the name, if just glanced at, could plausibly be mistaken for yours. stressed

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler
My apologies! redface I could've sworn that was you...it was someone known for making intelligent posts all the time...and yours was the name I kept coming up with.

Saikatsu? At least, I think that's spelt right. sweatdrop

I think she uses a male avatar; she's the person who made the Gaia Avatar Simulator, if memory serves.

Tipsy Smoker

Seth Darkheart
Zinnia Ziegler
Am I confusing you with someone else? I thought you were a female who posted with a male avatar.

You must be confusing me with somebody else, yeah; I'm not a girl. sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler
Am I confusing you with someone else? I thought you were a female who posted with a male avatar.

You must be confusing me with somebody else, yeah; I'm not a girl. sweatdrop
Seth Darkheart

Problem with that, though, is that people could send you wedding requests... It'd be terrible. gonk
It'd be enormously funny... if you weren't the ones getting them though. xp

Tipsy Smoker

Seth Darkheart
Zinnia Ziegler
Now you're confusing me. sweatdrop

I'm male! Why do you think I'm a girl!? gonk

Bump domokun

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler

I'm male! Why do you think I'm a girl!? gonk

Tipsy Smoker

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler
After as many requests as you'd be sure to get, you'd probably begin to become convinced you were... sweatdrop

I'm really confused. gonk

I am a guy!

Tipsy Smoker

Seth Darkheart
Zinnia Ziegler
:: imagines Seth Darkheart getting bombarded with marriage requests by random girls thinking SD's a guy :: whee

Wha?

I am a guy? eek

After as many requests as you'd be sure to get, you'd probably begin to become convinced you were... sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler
:: imagines Seth Darkheart getting bombarded with marriage requests by random girls thinking SD's a guy :: whee

Wha?

I am a guy? eek

Tipsy Smoker

Seth Darkheart
CricketChan
MY exact thoughs. Unless they could throw away all religions and just go with a "GaiaOnline" style wedding. Something like the friends list, CLick, send, accept, married

Mmhm, that's what I thought it would end up like, if anything.

Problem with that, though, is that people could send you wedding requests... It'd be terrible. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff