Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
made_in_china
the hooded tops there ugly on most avatars xd

I love yer jack sparrow signature!! XD
OMG! The FREAKIN' bands that go around your neck are INVISIBLE! They blend with your avatar's head line! So pointless! gonk
My Ten worst items are

10. The Easter Masks User Image

They look like very little effort went into them and they don't go with anything.

9. Nitemare Boots User Image

They'd be ok, if they didn't curve up and make your feet look so deformed.

8. Cig User Image

Maybe it's my anti-smoking viewpoint, but I think they make your avatar look like crap.

7. Night Vision/Infared Goggles User Image

They speak for themselves. 3nodding

6.The Sport Caps User Image

They are WAY to big for your head.

5. Weightlifter Belt User Image

Just doesn't look right with anything

4. Flower On My Head User Image

I just dont like it.

3. Torque Shades User Image

UGLY! Why cover your eyes with these things, they just dont work.

2. Superstar shirts User Image

Take on a strange shape when worn that just doesn't look nice with anything

1. Space Monster Mask User Image

You can't equip anything on your head with it and make it look right.
::likes her cig, mainly because she'll never smoke in RL::

I'm a big fan of mix-and-matching and I'm of the opinion that it's possible you can make any item work, with enough talent, practice, and creativity. whee

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
p***s thongs >:O
The hockey mask. Oh how I hate it with bitter passion.

Golden Star

I'm not sure if they said this already: The sumo wig. That thing make you look bald and it's just plain o'l ugly. Oh...And it looks like it's just floating atop your head when you have all these other stuff on your head.

Aged Elder

I hate that freckin flashion jacket.

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
that red shirt was one of the first items I had and I still have it.
Doll ears REALLY bug me and Those head wraps dont work at all
I like almost all items ( yes, even the Hockey Mask ) but on the other side, I love to mix cheap items for my outfit v_v
But I really hate these items:

User Image
God, they're damn expensive and they make you look fat. neutral

User Image
Glacier Avalanche Jacket, I just can't manage to mix the red with another shade of red gonk

User Image
The Pimpin' Jackets; I don't know why, nut they just look WRONG. gonk

User Image
I also detest the Angelic Scarf. God, that thing is ugly. I don't like the way how it covers your shoulders. ( Though the Nitemare Scarf is okay )

User Image
Yes, I also hate the Angelic Sash gonk I just hate items like that that covers almost your whole body. Plus, I don't like the color.

Elmwood's Husband

Personally, I don't dislike many items because you can match any item with any outfit, it just takes a skilled person to mix and match. I don't know why anyone has a problem with the weightlifting belt. It's cool. 3nodding

I am not very partial to the Were-tail. It's pretty rigid and sticks out at an odd angle. However, I have seen a few people make it look good.

Elmwood's Husband

Rychi
I am not very partial to the Were-tail. It's pretty rigid and sticks out at an odd angle. However, I have seen a few people make it look good.

::flicks her were-tail around:: I like the were tail, I don't see too many of them. Besides, it's a lot better looking than the fox tail.
Mikiba
Rychi

::flicks her were-tail around:: I like the were tail, I don't see too many of them. Besides, it's a lot better looking than the fox tail.

I agree, I love my tail! The mistake just scares me...and most of the girl clothes just don't fit right. The angelic bracelet annoys the hell outta me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff