Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rude's Bestie

Cat

I think it's pretty neat to spot somebody using an item I own but hadn't ever thought of using in a certain way. I'm pretty good about remembering what's what but I do run across a pose that I don't recognize sometimes and turns out it's some multi-pose EI that I use a lot but only for one or two poses and I've totally forgotten what else it can do. rofl

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Day7
User Image
I do that a lot myself, usually with older items. I ask myself "Why did I buy this?" then later see somebody wearing something and finding out I have it as well lol
Adnama Lavode
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I already own a thing I want to use. It happens kind of frequently lately. I find that I remember the least out of the biiiig EIs with like 30+ poses and end up finding poses I really like in ones I already own after taking a longer look at them.

As for you, I just wanna know where you get that wonderful skin from xd
The item is Midnight Craving, and it's a freebie! ( I hope the grant still works. sweatdrop )

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Adnama Lavode
Day7
User Image
I do that a lot myself, usually with older items. I ask myself "Why did I buy this?" then later see somebody wearing something and finding out I have it as well lol
Adnama Lavode
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I already own a thing I want to use. It happens kind of frequently lately. I find that I remember the least out of the biiiig EIs with like 30+ poses and end up finding poses I really like in ones I already own after taking a longer look at them.

As for you, I just wanna know where you get that wonderful skin from xd
The item is Midnight Craving, and it's a freebie! ( I hope the grant still works. sweatdrop )

User Image
More proof that I never look at my items lol

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
hmm I have done this once or twice. It's nice to discover new poses on your existing inventory items.
Sometimes I have found different combinations of items can make them look like something new altogether.

I love your avatar btw OP.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

tektek

gotta use tektek when this kinda stuf happens
or inventory search. orz

Wheezing Plague

clarion
I think it's pretty neat to spot somebody using an item I own but hadn't ever thought of using in a certain way. :

I agree!

Wheezing Plague

ars m0riendi
hmm I have done this once or twice. It's nice to discover new poses on your existing inventory items.
Sometimes I have found different combinations of items can make them look like something new altogether.

Oh you. Thank you. I like yours too!

Handsome Man-Lover

I like 'rediscovering' items I own that way.
It's usually the case with poses I wouldn't normally think to use and therefore forget about being in the item.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
Skyllaeh
ars m0riendi

Oh you. Thank you. I like yours too!

biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out