Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to last year.

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Ooooohhhh...I see. The hooks on the gloves and the parted hair...and the name of course. Otherwise I don't think they look that much alike...
You know his real name is James Howlett, right?
NyakoNatsumi
Ooooohhhh...I see. The hooks on the gloves and the parted hair...and the name of course. Otherwise I don't think they look that much alike...
Look at the way he talks as well. If you have Wolverine's voice in your head as your reading, it links everything together.

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Soul Solarflare
NyakoNatsumi
Look at the way he talks as well. If you have Wolverine's voice in your head as your reading, it links everything together.

OMG! You right!
look im going to eat my heart in my hand! mrgreen
ultima_weapon92
First off, what does that have to do with Wolverine? Second, that isnt a heart in your hand, it looks like a rubber steak. Third, last time I played FF7, Ultima Weapon was a huge 4 legged thing not a bi-ped dog.
ultima_weapon92
Oh no hes a mad man xd
Soul Solarflare
ultima_weapon92
First off, what does that have to do with Wolverine? Second, that isnt a heart in your hand, it looks like a rubber steak. Third, last time I played FF7, Ultima Weapon was a huge 4 legged thing not a bi-ped dog.

first of all the were mask and stuff are suppose to look like a wolverine.

second of all it a heart and if you were a gaian long enough you would know where to get one and know what it is

third of all maybe He didnt care what the name was just thought it was a good name stare
Tigerzero
Soul Solarflare
ultima_weapon92

second of all it a heart and if you were a gaian long enough you would know where to get one and know what it is

third of all maybe He didnt care what the name was just thought it was a good name stare
I'm detecting some ignorance in your tone son. Incase you havent noticed, I like pointing out the obvious. It tends to annoy some ppl more and half the time it adds a much needed laugh.
Soul Solarflare
Tigerzero
Soul Solarflare
ultima_weapon92

I'm detecting some ignorance in your tone son. Incase you havent noticed, I like pointing out the obvious. It tends to annoy some ppl more and half the time it adds a much needed laugh.
Hey I was just sticking up for the guy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces