Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Capella! <3 I love that bloody pipe chain smoking horse, she's the only woman Nicu will ever trust, haha.

I think I had her SDPlus at one point in time.

As for the zomg NPCs (le sob this thread, the feels) I do hope they all at least get added to towns 2 and possibly get used for other things and events in the future. Personally I think fighting Kamila would have been a pretty awesome Halloween event for the site, you know, so for once we could all fight together for something instead of trying to kill each other.

Also I'm gonna leave this here for reasons.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Pie
Salathielly
Pie
I could do the whole family in one shot. surprised

Please do as you see fit! heart

Right then.

A 20-page dissertation on Nicolae's horse Capella it is.

(IT'S JUST NOT AS FUNNY ANYMORE)

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
Actually, it went in two different directions... unless Rosalie was a non-human. (That'd be interesting.) Rosalie's two dhampir children were with her original husband, Mom Kuro's two... um... elf-dhampir children were with her secret lover.

Do we have more half-vampires on this site than fullbloods? Weird.

Hope springs eternal, I guess... though attempting to summon a VQS was the secret intent of this thread, and it doesn't look like it worked... so back to the drawing board, I guess.

True, true, but I'd say it's still different variations on the same pattern.

But wasn't Kuro the son of her and her husband and Cordell the result of her affair with the vampire? I'll have to go back and reread that bit.

I thought Rosalie was human, so that would make Louie and Ian half-vampires, right? And Cordell is half-vampire. Most of the full vamps seem to fall on the villain side of things, it seems.

My hope is that they're holding out until they have enough staff present to man all the accounts at once. emotion_awesome

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

VKiera

Capella! <3 I love that bloody pipe chain smoking horse, she's the only woman Nicu will ever trust, haha.

As for the zomg NPCs (le sob this thread, the feels) I do hope they all at least get added to towns 2 and possibly get used for other things and events in the future. Personally I think fighting Kamila would have been a pretty awesome Halloween event for the site, you know, so for once we could all fight together for something instead of trying to kill each other.

Unnnngh zOMG! music. I could (should?) do an entire separate thread dedicated to how much I love this soundtrack. I particularly love the use of Holst in Deadman's Pass.

Capella should get an NPC account, man. Unfortunately, IIRC, in-game she was rendered like the Animated and other animals... so they'd have to draw a whole new avatar for her. (Someone get reaper on this!)

Ooooh. Ooooooh. I would love a Kamila event. Probably more than the Angels versus Demons event we had, TBH. Or maybe something related to all the Otami spirits....

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50

I would love if they did something with the Otami spirits, that was my favorite level of the game, that area was so cool at night when it lit up and glowed with all that creepy/cool purple ruin magic.

I think there's some art reaper did that has Nicu with Capella on her deviant art, I swear I remember seeing some where he was giving her a bath. gonk But if Carl can be and NPC I don't see why Capella can't be one too!

Pie
VKiera

Unnnngh zOMG! music. I could (should?) do an entire separate thread dedicated to how much I love this soundtrack. I particularly love the use of Holst in Deadman's Pass.

Capella should get an NPC account, man. Unfortunately, IIRC, in-game she was rendered like the Animated and other animals... so they'd have to draw a whole new avatar for her. (Someone get reaper on this!)

Ooooh. Ooooooh. I would love a Kamila event. Probably more than the Angels versus Demons event we had, TBH. Or maybe something related to all the Otami spirits....

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
True, true, but I'd say it's still different variations on the same pattern.

But wasn't Kuro the son of her and her husband and Cordell the result of her affair with the vampire? I'll have to go back and reread that bit.

I thought Rosalie was human, so that would make Louie and Ian half-vampires, right? And Cordell is half-vampire. Most of the full vamps seem to fall on the villain side of things, it seems.

My hope is that they're holding out until they have enough staff present to man all the accounts at once. emotion_awesome

Wait... was he? ... oh, you're right, Lucca was from the doomed marriage, derp. For some reason I had it in my head that his vampire side didn't save him because of his age. My bad, this is why I (usually) fact-check every little thing I say.

And yes, Rosalie was human as far as we know, and Louie and Ian are half-vampires, aka dhampirs. (Maybe I should avoid the term since Gaia only uses it in alchemy.)

That... that would be amazing. All the VQSes, storming us at the same time! crying heart

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie

Wait... was he? ... oh, you're right, Lucca was from the doomed marriage, derp. For some reason I had it in my head that his vampire side didn't save him because of his age. My bad, this is why I (usually) fact-check every little thing I say.

And yes, Rosalie was human as far as we know, and Louie and Ian are half-vampires, aka dhampirs. (Maybe I should avoid the term since Gaia only uses it in alchemy.)

That... that would be amazing. All the VQSes, storming us at the same time! crying heart

What with all of the interconnected relationships among NPCs here (so many half-siblings!), I know I certainly get really confused. OTL

This is why we need a character data book! emotion_awesome

I still think it would be nice of them to hold a send-off or seance or something for zOMG! and have all of those NPCs there.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
What with all of the interconnected relationships among NPCs here (so many half-siblings!), I know I certainly get really confused. OTL

This is why we need a character data book! emotion_awesome

I still think it would be nice of them to hold a send-off or seance or something for zOMG! and have all of those NPCs there.

This tends to be a problem with a lot of fictions, actually. It seems that the larger a cast gets, the more relations are created, until eventually everyone is related to everyone.

We seriously do, I want one so bad.

Aww, that would be really nice, actually. ... though given the anti-Animated feelings of most of the cast, I have a feeling the LabTechs might not be welcome guests. Though it would be nice if everyone could set aside their differences just for this...

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie

This tends to be a problem with a lot of fictions, actually. It seems that the larger a cast gets, the more relations are created, until eventually everyone is related to everyone.

We seriously do, I want one so bad.

Aww, that would be really nice, actually. ... though given the anti-Animated feelings of most of the cast, I have a feeling the LabTechs might not be welcome guests. Though it would be nice if everyone could set aside their differences just for this...

(Just wanted to mention that Pie's chibi-fairy form is adorable! I'm so happy for you that they made the bases you wanted.)

Well, Gaia's story does at times seem a bit like a soap opera, so. xD;;

They could make an event out of them coming to terms with the LabTechs and the Animated, maybe? That would make a great Christmas event, everyone coming together in peace etc.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
(Just wanted to mention that Pie's chibi-fairy form is adorable! I'm so happy for you that they made the bases you wanted.)

Well, Gaia's story does at times seem a bit like a soap opera, so. xD;;

They could make an event out of them coming to terms with the LabTechs and the Animated, maybe? That would make a great Christmas event, everyone coming together in peace etc.

(Thank you! Now I just need to find hair that actually matches the full-size base! ... or hair that looks magic-y enough that I can say, "why yes, this is what Pie's hair looks like in her tiny sprite form".)

Very true. Well, as long as they're careful about it -- if it goes too far, things can start getting weird and pairings get a lot more limited before they start seeming borderline incest-y.

Aww... I would really like that, actually, and not just because it means the LabTechs could join in. We were starting to go that way with What the Fluff by adopting poor little Fluffs as pets... I'm really disappointed I missed that event, actually, since I love the Animated. I had always kinda hoped that the plot would involve finding a way to tame their aggressions rather than get rid of them completely. And maybe it would've, since the Wish Tree was introduced from the start as a 'good' Animated, and there were plans in the works for more Animated NPCs...

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
(Thank you! Now I just need to find hair that actually matches the full-size base! ... or hair that looks magic-y enough that I can say, "why yes, this is what Pie's hair looks like in her tiny sprite form".)

Very true. Well, as long as they're careful about it -- if it goes too far, things can start getting weird and pairings get a lot more limited before they start seeming borderline incest-y.

Aww... I would really like that, actually, and not just because it means the LabTechs could join in. We were starting to go that way with What the Fluff by adopting poor little Fluffs as pets... I'm really disappointed I missed that event, actually, since I love the Animated. I had always kinda hoped that the plot would involve finding a way to tame their aggressions rather than get rid of them completely. And maybe it would've, since the Wish Tree was introduced from the start as a 'good' Animated, and there were plans in the works for more Animated NPCs...

(Yeah...I haven't seen any Animal hairs that look remotely like Pie's hair, sadly...)

Eww, yeah, let's avoid that, please. xP I know that floats some people's boats, but. At least by not having any family information for most of the NPCs, we can live happily assuming they aren't related.

I only vaguely remember that event. Was that the one largely held in Towns 2? The Fluffs were really cute, and I agree, it would be nice if they could be "tamed" instead of defeated.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
(Yeah...I haven't seen any Animal hairs that look remotely like Pie's hair, sadly...)

Eww, yeah, let's avoid that, please. xP I know that floats some people's boats, but. At least by not having any family information for most of the NPCs, we can live happily assuming they aren't related.

I only vaguely remember that event. Was that the one largely held in Towns 2? The Fluffs were really cute, and I agree, it would be nice if they could be "tamed" instead of defeated.

(There's pretty much no hairs made in that color nowadays, Paws or Human. To Gaia, it is a non-color. emo )

You'd remember better than I would, because I was on hiatus at the time. I think it was the one you're thinking of, though, based on what I've read about it. But yes, Pie would be the best Animated Tamer! And I would build the best Animated collection. Well, no, second-best after X's, because his wins by merit of having giant Animated mecha in it.

I want an Animated mecha, too. gonk

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie

(There's pretty much no hairs made in that color nowadays, Paws or Human. To Gaia, it is a non-color. emo )

You'd remember better than I would, because I was on hiatus at the time. I think it was the one you're thinking of, though, based on what I've read about it. But yes, Pie would be the best Animated Tamer! And I would build the best Animated collection. Well, no, second-best after X's, because his wins by merit of having giant Animated mecha in it.

I want an Animated mecha, too. gonk

I like some of the older colors better than the newer hair colors. But you'd think they'd use your hair as a shade in one of the ombre ones or something. >.>;;

The only event I've participated every year reliably is Christmas. Other times I have to check my inventory to see if I have items from that event or not. I do have a What the Fluff fluff, and I do vaguely remember the Towns bit, so I did at least participate a bit in that one.

Aw, that would be so spiffy. If they ever made more mounts, perhaps they would consider doing a "mount" that's actually your character in a mecha suit. I wonder how hard that would be to code...

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
I like some of the older colors better than the newer hair colors. But you'd think they'd use your hair as a shade in one of the ombre ones or something. >.>;;

The only event I've participated every year reliably is Christmas. Other times I have to check my inventory to see if I have items from that event or not. I do have a What the Fluff fluff, and I do vaguely remember the Towns bit, so I did at least participate a bit in that one.

Aw, that would be so spiffy. If they ever made more mounts, perhaps they would consider doing a "mount" that's actually your character in a mecha suit. I wonder how hard that would be to code...

I used to participate in all the events, ever... but I was on hiatus for basically the entirety of 2012 and 2013. I kept my ear to the ground about zOMG! but otherwise I had to focus on my life a bit.

Ooh! I bet a walker-type mecha would be easy enough to animate, if they could fit it... a full suit might be doable, too. I want this!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
I used to participate in all the events, ever... but I was on hiatus for basically the entirety of 2012 and 2013. I kept my ear to the ground about zOMG! but otherwise I had to focus on my life a bit.

Ooh! I bet a walker-type mecha would be easy enough to animate, if they could fit it... a full suit might be doable, too. I want this!

Life does that. I've drifted in and out, being really active at some times and quite inactive for months at a time in others.

I'd personally rather have more animal/fantastical mounts, but I'd be down with a mecha, too. emotion_dowant

I'm surprised nobody's tried to make something like that as a custom item...or maybe they have and were told mounts were out of the question. Then again, B R A I N's rooster item was a mount, so...

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
Pie

Life does that. I've drifted in and out, being really active at some times and quite inactive for months at a time in others.

I'd personally rather have more animal/fantastical mounts, but I'd be down with a mecha, too. emotion_dowant

I'm surprised nobody's tried to make something like that as a custom item...or maybe they have and were told mounts were out of the question. Then again, B R A I N's rooster item was a mount, so...

I want all the fantasy and all the robots. I see nothing wrong with getting both. heart

I think it's only slowly dawning on people that Tickets can be used for mounts. I think Slick's was the first, actually? I don't have all the Project Customs memorized.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff