Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
On my Wishlist, there are either items with currently no listings, or that are inflated.
Or small things in case someone wants to give me something on my birthday/christmas lol

Overal, I stopped putting all kind of random items into my WL.
Because whenever I have enough gold, I don't want to spend it on 80% of it.
So, where's the point for me on that?
With my inventory as it is, I just buy whatever I feel it lacks at that point.
Like, if I need more eyes, I'll check Tektek and buy what I can afford.
When there's no listing, or the item was inflated by several 100k, I put it on my WL.
So I just keep a eye on it from time to time.

As for the birthday of my friends, or around christmas, I always check the wishlist of those I want to donate, if available.

GCD

- How many items do you have in your Wishlist?
- How many of those do you consider as 'realistic to get someday at some point'?
- How many of them are just 'wishful thinking'?
- Do you update it regular?
- Do you check profiles for wishlists, if you gonna donate to someone?

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have 14 items on my wish list that I plan to get at some point. I used to have a lot more but I've either crafted them or bought them. I try to keep my wishlist as up to date as possible. Mostly for my benefit than anything else. I have zero expectations of anyone donating those items to me. XD

And I look at quest threads when I feel like donating. If they made a thread about it, clearly its something they're interested in. Usually if I sign up for a secret santa, I'll use the wish list then if there are no suggested items.

Rare

I have no idea how many items I have on my wishlist at this point. I should go through and clean it up a bit though. I add items that seem appealing, but aren't something I want immediately. I use it more for reference when I'm trying to create new avis than a list of items I'm actually planning on buying. I also keep it around for Christmas and such, because I know I always get irritated when I want to buy something for a friend and they don't have a wishlist available. Asking them outright kind of ruins the surprise.

I rarely donate to people if they don't indicate somewhere what they want, whether it be in a quest thread, their signature, or a wishlist. There's a lot of items on the site, and I doubt I'm going to manage to guess what they want without a little guidance. The only exception is when I donate to newer users who seem like they're going to stick around for a while, since I figure they could use a bit of gold anyway even if they don't want the item.

Single Spirit

I think I'm really close to whatever the max is... I kind of just started adding every item that so much as slightly appealed to me since I came back. I think I've updated it almost daily xDD They're all mostly realistic to get at some point, considering the rate at which I get gold. I might end up just deleting anything that's 10mil+ if there is anything that costly on my wish list. o.o Have no idea when I'll be able to buy my favorite pet which is currently sitting on 7mil either, hah. sad

I actually need to update it soon because I think I've already gotten 10 of those items. xD

Handsome Man-Lover

I recently was able to cross some off....before that it had actually reached the maximum entries sweatdrop That should give you an idea...
I just put anything that appeals to me on it, so I don't forget about the item existing mad

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
My WL is pretty long even though I cut it back a bit every few weeks. Whenever I go to buy something I look through it and don't want really want most of it. I keep what I really want at the top so I can see it, but other than that it's mostly just stuff I kinda liked when I saw it.

Destructive Bunny

I keep mine less than 10, and I don't add items I cna't afford, I just use it to keep track of stuff that are rare or inflated at the moment.

I had to make my wishlist invisible because people kept buying stuff from me from there and making me feel bad xd

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I have about 45 items on my wishlist or so, but majority of them I have, so I just leave them there anyway but with a bought or donated icon next to it. The last items on my wishlist are pretty much wishful thinking (even the archangel wings too, there's just no way I can get it, but i can dream)

Golden Gaian

I don't have anything on my wishlist because I HATE getting the price notice. neutral When I did though, it was actually a realistic wishlist where I bought items from it as soon as I could afford it. Now I use my journal to keep track.

Invisible Ghost

Lyllisa
I don't have anything on my wishlist because I HATE getting the price notice. neutral When I did though, it was actually a realistic wishlist where I bought items from it as soon as I could afford it. Now I use my journal to keep track.
You can turn the Price Notice under:
My Gaia -> Account Settings -> Gaia Notices
I hate those notices too, so I turn them off.

I have 20 items on my Wishlist at the moment, and it's mostly so I have an easy way to keep track of them on the MP and figure out the best time/price to buy them at. There's a handful of items, mostly RIG pets, which I probably will never own, but like to keep there anyway, on the off chance they're rereleased and suddenly dive to an affordable price.

Golden Gaian

the hidden ghost
Lyllisa
You can turn the Price Notice under:
My Gaia -> Account Settings -> Gaia Notices
I hate those notices too, so I turn them off.

Ah, I knew there was something you could do, I just never found it smile Thanks.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

- How many items do you have in your Wishlist?

Too damn many.
- How many of those do you consider as 'realistic to get someday at some point'?

All of them aside from the Angelic Halo.
- How many of them are just 'wishful thinking'?

Angelic Halo
- Do you update it regular?

Nearly daily
- Do you check profiles for wishlists, if you gonna donate to someone?

Always. That, or, if I want to randomly get someone something, I go straight for shop items on their Wish List since I know they'll be available somewhere on the site, and there's a good chance someone is selling them for cheaper on the MP.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I think I have 50+ items on my wish list. Only three of those are items I really feel I need to have though:
Lovely Lucie & Minty Kisses are two of those "must have" items for me at the moment.

Are those two items realistic for me? Not really. I can dream though. They give me something to really want.

I don't post my wish list publicly. I have so much already; I figure that posting my list will look like I'm begging for items.
I made a blog post on my website a while back & I've directed close friends to it before when they've asked for it.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
My wishlist is huge.

I update it regularly.

I am bad at getting items I want, so I just have this gigantic list forever.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
How many items do you have in your Wishlist?

How many of those do you consider as 'realistic to get someday at some point'?
I consider them all realistic. When I added them to my wishlist they were under 200,000g.

How many of them are just 'wishful thinking'?
None.

you update it regular?
Yes. Whenever I buy an item that is on my wishlist I remove it, so I don't end up buying the same item twice.

Do you check profiles for wishlists, if you gonna donate to someone?
Sometimes. I only do it to people that are on my friend list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff