Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Nicki Weston90
LOL! I must have missed the announcement for them, we have so many come out at once O.o
I think so, Gaia should even the odds alot, I mean what's the point of having these "exclusive recolors" when no-one can win one =/
Just seems a little pointless to me....
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Riiight? You'd think the artists would want people to actually be able to enjoy the items they made emotion_facepalm

User Image

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Nicki Weston90
Lady Ravena Vauville
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

Ugh, I'm sad now. I couldn't earn enough gc to get more than a single rig.
So many of my collections that were complete before this got ******** over..
I mean, I have every intention of buying them if I can, I am just a tiny bit upset I can't do it today. sad
That being said, I do rather like a lot of these recolors, and at the very least I will pick up Juno's Topaz Lace.

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

Tell me about it, I was two away from completing the Princess of the ____ set and now it's back to 3 ><
What ones are you after?

Most of the items, honestly. sweatdrop
Neptune is the only one I'm missing from that set, so I'll need to snag it somehow.
Let's see.. the rose Frosting recolor, the green Witch's recolor, Innocent Lovers for another account.. just to name a few.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Nanzzy-chan
Nicki Weston90
LOL! I must have missed the announcement for them, we have so many come out at once O.o
I think so, Gaia should even the odds alot, I mean what's the point of having these "exclusive recolors" when no-one can win one =/
Just seems a little pointless to me....
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Riiight? You'd think the artists would want people to actually be able to enjoy the items they made emotion_facepalm

User Image

Yep, and nope, they just have to not place the items in the RIG emotion_facepalm

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Lady Ravena Vauville

Neptune is the only one I'm missing from that set, so I'll need to snag it somehow.
Let's see.. the rose Frosting recolor, the green Witch's recolor, Innocent Lovers for another account.. just to name a few.

And those are the ones I haven't got ><
I have really terrible luck with RIGs and always end up with the items that I don't want! @_@;;

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Nicki Weston90
Lady Ravena Vauville

And those are the ones I haven't got ><
I have really terrible luck with RIGs and always end up with the items that I don't want! @_@;;

Me too, pretty much. I got a tiny bit lucky with the Build a Snowman rig, though.
That Light Charmer is another I'll have to pick up. I'm gonna get the green witch item for my sweetheart.~ u wu

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

so many pretties <3

Devoted Giver

24,300 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
3 Velvet Hexmistress and I can be happy.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Quillery
Chaos_Bunny
Anyone know what velvet hexmistress is a recolor of? I vaguely remember it but can't find it.

It's a new item, not a recolor. 3nodding
okay!!! Thank you :3 I love that ponytail.

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank you for this wonderful thread! heart

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

I believe there is an error in the links to the items. I want to know what the green hat one is, but it links to Prince with a Flickered Heart

Alien Sex Symbol

There was a b/w chuchu in the announcement and it hasn't surfaced yet :[

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Nicki Weston90
]
The second item has the Prince with a Flickered Heart link to it. I don't know what that second item is. (the one with the green hat)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Ah!
Thankyou guys! <3 I will go and corrected the mistake! smile

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150