Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hero

Ridley Starsmore
Myrielle
Ridley Starsmore
That may be.

HOWEVER. Some folks are know for wearing specific combinations of items.
Who does that? idea

No idea. Must be real crazy heads. wink
-cough- Totally not me. ninja
I totally don't keep my face/hair constant. Nope.

Moving on.. I think it's a neat idea-- no way i'm doing it though since I don't have anything near that amount of gold. Idon'treallycareeithertobefair.

Feline Bookworm

Sane Silence
It would be fun to have contest for such a thing, with judges and voting instead of a raffle, maybe... *ponders*

I couldn't do it, though. I change every ten minutes, haha. I guess I'm consistently demonic? /ugh I'm not even female consistently

. . .

*badly resists urge to go change now for no reason*
This is why I play Style Savvy gonk

I love that game! It's my guilty pleasure. gonk

On topic: I don't often change my avi but when I do the styles and themes are so far away from each other that it wouldn't be feasible for me to become an NPC even if that opportunity presented itself to me. Wouldn't a user becoming an NPC be a bit of a contradiction though? Since they're not supposed to be playable.

Devoted Husband

most of the people trying are people that piss me off colossally

this puts me off the attempt

Phantom

NOPE to my avatar being an NPC and HELL NO to someone else's~ rofl

Being in a comic briefly is nice but that's where the line should be drawn. Otherwise... ew.

Lonely Lunatic

7,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Monday Delirium

Maybe you could have your own little shop! Either like Flynn's on the marketplace or just take over Carl's place though his fans would probably react by eating you alive.....

TOUCH CARL AND YOU PERISH.

emotion_yatta

Tiny Inquisitor

VVithnail
I'll hire you as our Kanoko. -u- We'll need all the help we can get after we get in business. Provided you also don't mind tending to my sheep.

emotion_kirakira Yay! My dream job!

Also I don't mind tending sheep.

Astral Dreamer

Jeffrey M Roth
VVithnail
I'll hire you as our Kanoko. -u- We'll need all the help we can get after we get in business. Provided you also don't mind tending to my sheep.

emotion_kirakira Yay! My dream job!

Also I don't mind tending sheep.
Perfect! You start as soon as we open. We'll need a name at some point. And yes I am taking this idea too seriously. emotion_dealwithit

The sheep are simple creatures, but worth every bit of effort. Just check in on them a few times, I'll handle most of the actual work. emotion_c8

Tiny Inquisitor

VVithnail
Perfect! You start as soon as we open. We'll need a name at some point. And yes I am taking this idea too seriously. emotion_dealwithit

The sheep are simple creatures, but worth every bit of effort. Just check in on them a few times, I'll handle most of the actual work. emotion_c8

Hurray! I'll let you and Slick work on the name. I'm rubbish at them, really. :<

They are also fluffy, despite sort of smelling kind of bad. Which reminds me I really need to find Ramune for cheap. Been questing that damn sheep forever! xp

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

I just don't even have the gold to wonder about it.
Plus this a 13+ site, don't want to encourage drinking in teens. >.<

Astral Dreamer

Jeffrey M Roth

Hurray! I'll let you and Slick work on the name. I'm rubbish at them, really. :<

They are also fluffy, despite sort of smelling kind of bad. Which reminds me I really need to find Ramune for cheap. Been questing that damn sheep forever! xp
Haha alright then, but it's not possible that I'm any better with them. Name's are hardly my strong suit.

I grew up neighbouring a lady with sheep, never noticed the smell! I most likely just got used to it. It instilled in me a life long love for the creatures though. I think Ramune's doing alright given the state of the economy. I'd personally have one but I got Mimpi a while back and can't let go, not even when his price has doubled.

Distinct Explorer

users don't need to become NPC's. Gaia's got enough of their own.

and. NO. Just no.

Tiny Inquisitor

VVithnail
Haha alright then, but it's not possible that I'm any better with them. Name's are hardly my strong suit.

I grew up neighbouring a lady with sheep, never noticed the smell! I most likely just got used to it. It instilled in me a life long love for the creatures though. I think Ramune's doing alright given the state of the economy. I'd personally have one but I got Mimpi a while back and can't let go, not even when his price has doubled.

I'm sure we'll think of something. It can't be that hard! I mean, just look at Ruby's Rack.

I live in the country, but there's more cows and horses here than there are sheep. You even see goats more than sheep now that I think about it. Which is a shame, beecaause sheep look better than cows.

I could probably afford Ramune if I could get people to buy art from me for gold. But with the booty everywhere I don't even know what to price it at. @_@

Super Humorist

[******** no.
Too much drama for me to deal with. Coming on here and dealing with the regular drama is enough. Drama about me? No, thank you. I'd quit the site soon after.

Doesn't anyone remember the drama from the Zurg manga? Who wants to go through all of that?!
I never had the chance so....

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Samuel Elias Carswell
most of the people trying are people that piss me off colossally

this puts me off the attempt
R-r-really?

*cries in the corner*

Naughty Pants

Me? Nope. Not interested.

I just like coming to Gaia to chill out and post funny things in the forums.

However, I do like the idea of the goldsink, and I rather hope that whoever ends up being NPC'd is a recognizable face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff