Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Champion

If my avatar became an NPC I'd demand to have my twin sister's avatar become an NPC with me since we dress alike on several occasions. We could open a twin shop. Yeah...twin shop. I dunno, I've got nothing. It's fun to dream though. emotion_kirakira

Astral Dreamer

Jeffrey M Roth
I second this vote, but add you to the ballot as well.

I was thinking of the two of you for the new 'manly' NPCs. You two can manage the new shop that sells manly items and argue who's chesthair is thicker.... is that too creepy or...?
That sounds about right. His might be thicker but I have an Irish pride that won't let me admit it. JUST THINK OF ALL THE MASCULINE ITEMS WE COULD BRING TO THE TABLE. More pants! Arm mods that aren't sassy princess poses! Updated kilts for my guilty pleasure... //shivers//

Plus we could have one hell of a back story.

Sugary Cat

Quote:
Will you be the next NPC?
Probably not lol Paying 100M to be drawn in a manga, or to have a chance to be drawn in a manga just doesn't seem worth it. I don't have the cash and besides that; I don't really follow the storyline on Gaia.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

VVithnail
Jeffrey M Roth

I was thinking of the two of you for the new 'manly' NPCs. You two can manage the new shop that sells manly items and argue who's chesthair is thicker.... is that too creepy or...?
That sounds about right. His might be thicker but I have an Irish pride that won't let me admit it. JUST THINK OF ALL THE MASCULINE ITEMS WE COULD BRING TO THE TABLE. More pants! Arm mods that aren't sassy princess poses! Updated kilts for my guilty pleasure... //shivers//

battle buddies taking a backseat after returning from some Gaian war, setting up shop and intimidating the general populace.

You can sell pants, I'll wrassle with kilts and encourage body hair growth emotion_dowant

Astral Dreamer

Slick Southpaw
VVithnail
Jeffrey M Roth

battle buddies taking a backseat after returning from some Gaian war, setting up shop and intimidating the general populace.

You can sell pants, I'll wrassle with kilts and encourage body hair growth emotion_dowant
Ooh I can get behind a story like that. Encourage others to cast away pastels/poof and celebrate the hairier side of life. It's bound to scare the average Gaian.

We could even do our part with the new pet system by adding species that aren't cats. You with your love of snakes, me with a herd of sheep. Of course these are all just basic ideas

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Monday Delirium
Beast Henshin
I should be an NPC.

I could be the proprietor of a MANLY shop...

Or do beards better than Vanessa idek.

(An Official SDPlus doll would just have me as a companion pose. Ooh, it'd be neat if it changed depending on the gender of the avatar base, but that seems like a lot of work.)

The background of the shop is just Logan and Leon arm wrestling 24/7? xd
I think some users and staff would have room for you on a certain corner of their metaphorical hearts.

********' better.

I'm a gem XD

Dainty Doll

I'd make a terrible NPC! xd
My only recurring character is that of the self-conscious, self-deprecating deer girl. She would NOT do well with the Gaian community, they'd totally hate her.

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
It would be fun to have contest for such a thing, with judges and voting instead of a raffle, maybe... *ponders*

I couldn't do it, though. I change every ten minutes, haha. I guess I'm consistently demonic? /ugh I'm not even female consistently

. . .

*badly resists urge to go change now for no reason*
This is why I play Style Savvy gonk

Super Humorist

Sane Silence

We have a disturbing lack of shapeshifters in our rigs and manga.

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Monday Delirium
Sane Silence

We have a disturbing lack of shapeshifters in our rigs and manga.

That's perfect! They're one of my favorite monsters, which is saying a lot when one is a monster-loving weirdo. emotion_dowant
Yup. That's what I am now. Canon.

Mysterious Trickster

******** no.
Too much drama for me to deal with. Coming on here and dealing with the regular drama is enough. Drama about me? No, thank you. I'd quit the site soon after.

Doesn't anyone remember the drama from the Zurg manga? Who wants to go through all of that?!

Shy Warrior

User Image
Would be pretty cool.
Wouldn't want a shop though. Maybe Voi could rally up the mermaids/men of Gaia and take over sections of Isle Gambino. Open an chillin spot there cool
Don't have the gold though, so won't even be entering.

Tiny Inquisitor

VVithnail

Sold & Sold. Gaia needs more kilts like I need sugar and cream in my coffee. And manly arm mods? emotion_dowant

See, I could never be an NPC because I'd want to be like the Kanoko to your guys' Brennevin and Jack. sweatdrop I'm busy making sure the kilts stay on the mannequins and the fangirls form an orderly line outside the shop for autographs.

Astral Dreamer

Jeffrey M Roth
Sold & Sold. Gaia needs more kilts like I need sugar and cream in my coffee. And manly arm mods? emotion_dowant

See, I could never be an NPC because I'd want to be like the Kanoko to your guys' Brennevin and Jack. sweatdrop I'm busy making sure the kilts stay on the mannequins and the fangirls form an orderly line outside the shop for autographs.
I'll hire you as our Kanoko. -u- We'll need all the help we can get after we get in business. Provided you also don't mind tending to my sheep.

Hallowed Survivor

I would love to be an NPC or an object, like a trophy or a mystical egg in the comic.

I have always wanted to be featured or anything.
Having an item based off from my avi would be awesome too, like uhh, an egg... err maybe a phoenix warrior from an egg or guarding an egg
My original plan when I became an egg was to be one until I completed my quest for my phoenix warrior but then I gave up and stayed an egg forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff