Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Ridley Starsmore
Myrielle
Ridley Starsmore
Luxent
The thing is though, "YOUR AVATAR" can be anyone's avatar as long as they got all the same items...... yep.

That may be.

HOWEVER. Some folks are know for wearing specific combinations of items.
Who does that? idea

No idea. Must be real crazy heads. wink
Yeah! 3nodding

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
If anything, my OC might have a chance to be part if Nicolae's storyline as a rival, like Fujiko Mine but with a twist, her not liking him... But then again I'm still developing my own story and I don't have talent in writing... sweatdrop

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Time-traveling Senshi

Monday Delirium
Chibi Halo
          To have my version of pixies on Gaia become a canon reality? I'd love to have the gold to be able to do that. I'd love for my little character and her race to be a Gaian reality, even if it's in the background.

She's a fairy?
We got all kinds of fairies and the "Queen Titania" sort is confirmed since the ghost busters event.

They don't show on comic on anything but neither did Orc nor Centaurs but turns out they had always been around. xd

Your avatar looks interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing her lead a faction on a future event!

She's not quite a fairy as fairies have human skin tones. She's a child sized four foot six inch winged hundred eight year old white skinned magical creature from the Air Clan variant of pixies. She's totally Gaia born and raised and at one point she did try and run a group of casimir tree and airship enthusiasts around the time of the airship summer event but the interest in that died off pretty fast. Although if she ever successfully runs a faction she wouldn't be using her magic that much because it tends to backfire on her more than it works properly.

It would be awesome to just confirm that her race and clan actually do exist on Gaia.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I know I won't be bothering with the manga thing with the amount of like nearly a lot to get an angelic halo for, but I do would like to be featured in a RIG of such, maybe one with items focusing on angels and demons or even one like a opposite of Hell Prison featuring the ghosts of the 2010 halloween event meeting those up in heaven and answer questions in order to get in.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hah. rofl

At one point in time, I thought that it would be really neat to do something noteworthy. Put on a costume and be in an event. Create a persona and start up a charity. That sort of thing. However, I think that time has kind of whittled away those ideas. I have the feeling that if I did so, I'd just do it as boring old Einrick, but I don't see much reason why a Charity d'Einrick would stand out among any other charities, for example.

That, and I don't really have a distinctive "style". Well, unless frequent hiatuses is a style. sweatdrop

Wealthy Noob

i want to be an NPC ... gonna be soo cool

emo
this is too perfect
I've even already considered not playing anymore!

DEUSER ME!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Chibi Halo
Gurl, you're already a strong, independent distinct character AND YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN.

Seriously, though. You, Slick and Hell_Tutor are like the folks I think of when I think "DISTINCT CHARACTER USERS ON GAIA"

It's kind of awesome.

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Gurl, you're already a strong, independent distinct character AND YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN.

Seriously, though. You, Slick and Hell_Tutor are like the folks I think of when I think "DISTINCT CHARACTER USERS ON GAIA"

It's kind of awesome.

At one point she was married though. Fifty good long years too. It was something she kind of accidentally "faked" her way into. Lesson from that day, double check exactly what kind of job it is your human partner's childhood best friend actually has at the Cathedral in Durem before you ask him to "pretend" that his job is a cleric in a "fake" wedding to get the guy out of an arranged marriage. It all turned out good in the end and for the next fifty years before a long fight with a terminal illness took his life. But yeah, in the eight years since his death she's done pretty dang good on her own.

And if anyone asks for her opinion on Barton Town she'll tell them that "Barton town is the best dang place on Gaia to "fake" a wedding." xp

(Every time she says fake when talking about that wedding she always air quotes it)

I'm glad all my dedication to having my avatar be a part of the Gaian world is at the very least recognized by people. I'm not out looking for total fame and popularity but it's nice to know I don't totally blend completely with the massive throngs of users.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo

It's kind of awesome.

At one point she was married though. Fifty good long years too. It was something she kind of accidentally "faked" her way into. Lesson from that day, double check exactly what kind of job it is your human partner's childhood best friend actually has at the Cathedral in Durem before you ask him to "pretend" that his job is a cleric in a "fake" wedding to get the guy out of an arranged marriage. It all turned out good in the end and for the next fifty years before a long fight with a terminal illness took his life. But yeah, in the eight years since his death she's done pretty dang good on her own.

And if anyone asks for her opinion on Barton Town she'll tell them that "Barton town is the best dang place on Gaia to "fake" a wedding." xp

(Every time she says fake when talking about that wedding she always air quotes it)

I'm glad all my dedication to having my avatar be a part of the Gaian world is at the very least recognized by people. I'm not out looking for total fame and popularity but it's nice to know I don't totally blend completely with the massive throngs of users.

MmmHmmm!

I used to be better at it before I started falling in love with so many wigs.

But hey, I do at least keep the fame facial features right? RIGHT?

I am a dedicated one eyed person.

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
MmmHmmm!

Your love of the eyepatch certainly makes you recognizable to people. It's the little things that never leave the avatar that makes someone recognizable.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
MmmHmmm!

Your love of the eyepatch certainly makes you recognizable to people. It's the little things that never leave the avatar that makes someone recognizable.

Perhaps so!

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah the only thing I would think about being an NPC is having an [NPC] tag on your name. Besides, what would they do if what they will put into a comic would be an avatar like mine? Or maybe somebody who still uses the Zombie juice, which turns you into a zombie?
Eww no please no. I can't imagine how much they would destroy my characters when they can't even keep cannon with their own ones half the time. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff