Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
More people getting annoyed and putting others on ignore...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kid Jak
I am hoping they bring it back so the people who didn't make level 10 can still get that acheive

that and I need my mod buddies constantly killing me to know they still care!
maybe increase the cap to level 20 so those of us at ten can keep going higher?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak
I am hoping they bring it back so the people who didn't make level 10 can still get that acheive

I think 15 might be better. For how much was needed to level after 7th getting from 10th to 15th might take a full 2 weeks.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kid Jak
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak

I think 15 might be better. For how much was needed to level after 7th getting from 10th to 15th might take a full 2 weeks.
that is certainly true.

Then do 5 more levels for each fight event from now on.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Part of me wishes there was a free for all battle forum and heal forum all year long though. So all of us who care could be in peak physical battle form lol

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak

that is certainly true.

And offer Item catch up packs for those who already made certain levels before.

Heck even offer a Level catch up pack for a small GC fee for people who want to just do new levels.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kid Jak
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak

that is certainly true.

And offer Item catch up packs for those who already made certain levels before.

Heck even offer a Level catch up pack for a small GC fee for people who want to just do new levels.

I think you should keep your level and stats from previous events (or that was my understanding from uncle Kenny).

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi
I think you should keep your level and stats from previous events (or that was my understanding from uncle Kenny).

I am referring to new players who might of missed last halloween or would rather play on alts.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kid Jak
Yeata Zi

I am referring to new players who might of missed last halloween or would rather play on alts.
ahhh yeah that makes sense.
I enjoy forum battles. It'd be cool if they included that.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I really, really, really, really, REALLY hope not. The summer event battle forum thing absolutely sucked, if that's what you mean by the whole forum battle thing.

Still honestly hoping for another Grave Danger-esque event .That was my all time favorite battle kind of event and I could play on my own time without relying on other players really. I tend to be a 1P kind of person. It'd be cool if there were forum battles AND the 1p sort like Grave Danger. Pleeeeease.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Magically Clueless
I really, really, really, really, REALLY hope not. The summer event battle forum thing absolutely sucked, if that's what you mean by the whole forum battle thing.

Still honestly hoping for another Grave Danger-esque event .That was my all time favorite battle kind of event and I could play on my own time without relying on other players really. I tend to be a 1P kind of person. It'd be cool if there were forum battles AND the 1p sort like Grave Danger. Pleeeeease.

Halloween last year was so much better then the summer gold sink thing.

you leveled up 1-10 you have classes to choose from. You had to manage your energy for both heals and attacks.

there were a ton of achievements that ranged from PANTS! to reaching the coveted level 10 or 1 hit KO

every few levels you would be rewarded by your leader with a PM that contained an item grant.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Kid Jak
Magically Clueless

Halloween last year was so much better then the summer gold sink thing.

you leveled up 1-10 you have classes to choose from. You had to manage your energy for both heals and attacks.

there were a ton of achievements that ranged from PANTS! to reaching the coveted level 10 or 1 hit KO

every few levels you would be rewarded by your leader with a PM that contained an item grant.

okay, THAT sounds a lot better and I really wouldn't mind that. That'll really motivate people to participate rather than gold sink galore. I'd have fun with that. :33

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Magically Clueless

okay, THAT sounds a lot better and I really wouldn't mind that. That'll really motivate people to participate rather than gold sink galore. I'd have fun with that. :33

last year it was still a bit buggy but it was new and Uncle Kenny worked his butt off trying to fine tune everything to make it a nice balance of talking and fighting. It was pretty well dialed in near the end of last year.

I really hope it comes back.

Human Wrangler

14,025 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Divorced 100
If they did make the event happen again, I wonder how they would do it. I don't think it would be the Easter Bunny VS Jack again. And I wasn't around for the summer event everyone seems to dislike.. I hope if they do make it then it will be (in a way) like last year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff