Welcome to Gaia! ::

Human Wrangler

14,025 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Divorced 100
I was wondering if Gaia was going to do a forum battle like they did last year?

I really miss it..

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
We have no clue. But there might be. Kickstarter doesn't really give too much away.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

I hope they do. emotion_kirakira
Last year was kind of really fun!

(bar the annoying nerf they did when the GCash options came out)

But yes, I'm definitely hoping! O v O <3

I kind of wish it would tie in with the RIG theme as well
and we get Angels vs Demons. > A < /

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I am hoping they bring it back so the people who didn't make level 10 can still get that acheive

that and I need my mod buddies constantly killing me to know they still care!

Long-time Pumpkin

Forum battles are starting to get kinda boring though!~ redface redface heart

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I really hope so. Halloween is really only one of the few reasons I bother logging into this website anymore. I do wish they would keep the GC advantages to a minimum (wishful thinking, I know). I feel like it always puts a sour note on the event. And that last year it was utterly impossible to get to level 10 without paying for it. xp

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Lolicon Jr
Forum battles are starting to get kinda boring though!~ redface redface heart
I agree with you I find forum battles boring and so much anger spurs from it ( like spirit of summer and sentai vs shoujo

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

*Warning, Pessimistic alert

If you weren't here for the summer event, then I've got news for you.
What with the economy as it is they've even made the Battle system a Gold sink. We had the forum battles for the summer event and then you had to pay gold to attack instead of waiting by the sidelines for your energy to come back.
(1M, 10M, and 100M from what I can remember.)
So if we do have battle in the forums again, get ready to pay out big bucks to just attack/heal.
On the other hand the Kickstarter, which is told to be our Halloween Event kickstarter, hasn't even met the needed tier (I think) for the event to even kick off. So having an Event this Halloween is looking bleaker and bleaker.
It's just a big mess of Higildy Pigildy.
Now if we could have the battle system from halloweens past, even before the great stink of Gaia Cash god mod potions I bet everyone will cheer from the rooftops and join in. Alas, Gaia's too much of a lazy a** to pull up old code and just fix it a bit more than it was to please their paying customers. u_u

Destitute Fatcat

Honestly, I just want trick or treating again...

Bibliophile

Sorry to be a downer but I really hope they don't. They ruined the battles the moment they made it Pay to Win.

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
Ekkusu_X

What with the economy as it is they've even made the Battle system a Gold sink. We had the forum battles for the summer event and then you had to pay gold to attack instead of waiting by the sidelines for your energy to come back.
So if we do have battle in the forums again, get ready to pay out big bucks to just attack/heal.
On the other hand the Kickstarter, which is told to be our Halloween Event kickstarter, hasn't even met the needed tier (I think) for the event to even kick off. So having an Event this Halloween is looking bleaker and bleaker.
Now if we could have the battle system from halloweens past, even before the great stink of Gaia Cash god mod potions I bet everyone will cheer from the rooftops and join in. Alas, Gaia's too much of a lazy a** to pull up old code and just fix it a bit more than it was to please their paying customers. u_u
the current kickstarter is going along with the rig not for halloween ( or maybe one of the mini events that you could do if you got a certain ticket) (it was confirmed by a mod if i can find the link i post it) and the prices for attacking for spirit of summer was free , 100k and then 1m i think
edit I guess this is the halloween event kickstart ( i though angelisha said it wasn't though)

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100
shsl_herbalist
Ekkusu_X

the current kickstarter is going along with the rig not for halloween ( or maybe one of the mini events that you could do if you got a certain ticket) (it was confirmed by a mod if i can find the link i post it) and the prices for attacking for spirit of summer was free , 100k and then 1m i think

I was just getting led by the nose didn't I? |D (I saw one post say it wasn't Event related then a recent one that said another mod said it was the Halloween Event and oi...)
And after finding the original post I saw...I misread. Welp, my talk about how the battle system might be still stands.

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
Ekkusu_X
shsl_herbalist
Ekkusu_X

I was just getting led by the nose didn't I? |D (I saw one post say it wasn't Event related then a recent one that said another mod said it was the Halloween Event and oi...)
And after finding the original post I saw...I misread. Welp, my talk about how the battle system might be still stands.
yeah guess have to wait and see i guess

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
shsl_herbalist
Ekkusu_X

edit I guess this is the halloween event kickstart ( i though angelisha said it wasn't though)
I tend to take things stated by Princess Angelisha with a grain of salt, as she'll sometimes state things for the sake of assuaging rather than as strictly information. Narumi did say the kickstarter's for Halloween in his thread last week (and it makes sense given when it ends). His answer about the battle system appearing was a little vague though.
Do hope for battle system to appear, but I have a bad sense that it's tied into the kickstarter tiers (with the new achievements being related to it).

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
That was such a good battle system. It would be great if we could bring it back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff