Welcome to Gaia! ::

I say yes. however a lot of people are looking at this poster

http://img293.echo.cx/img293/57/wpgaia28004ez.jpg

but look at this old banner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's been years now and almost none of the items worn in this banner are avalible for sale on Gaia
I belive we weill on day have swords and maybe magic but not becouse this postar is some kind of clue, but becouse its just nice to have swoords.
I hope they release Armour like that too.

NOW who has the Shiny Armor,Leon? *Laughs Mananicly*
No, Gaia will never have swords. We will fight monsters with cups, paintbrushes, and books. That and some other misc items. So tired of seeing same topics over and over... so... very.. tired.
I'd love to have that staff. and book with a wing on it. not to mention that white wolf tail. gonk

Eloquent Lunatic

Well, its an RP site. Which means people do look like that in an rp sence, just not a avatar sence.

Mind-boggling Mage

Ah, yes. And here, the Artwork made by Saka and VO, it DOES resemble the Mage, doesn't it?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay... (same topic... again sheesh!) okay... from all the strings I have wondered in my Nomadic search for truth and information I have found many different ideas concerning battle. Battle coming to Gaia would not only spark my interest it would no doubt spark everyone's in the whole world of Gaia. Soon enough it would be a race to be the strongest... yeah yeah, just like every other game blah! But you know? With the birth of battle, there will be dueling! I love dueling! any game what so ever! dueling is me! And of course with the birth of battles will be the birth of weapons of all sorts! (weapons! ooooo sexy!), woops sorry Sam! I meant Foxy! Foxy!) The time of Battle will be a time for us all to rememebr! and maybe live with for the rest of Gaia history! ooo... battles! I love the idea! Maybe they could possibly... let us walk? nah... that's a different story... bye-bye!
Rollbak
No, Gaia will never have swords. We will fight monsters with cups, paintbrushes, and books. That and some other misc items. So tired of seeing same topics over and over... so... very.. tired.
cains and bace ball bats ect could hurt sort of maybe if you swun hard. and these books ninja maybe there majic?

I some times winder if the items we have now will het stats likemaybe the angelic pendent will have magical defesive properties and a fire glove will be a powerfull weapon greter then normal ones? or if what we have now will be just for show and the true weapons will only be sold at a weapon shop. I also wonder if there will be randome monster atacks like in a final fantasy game.
Rollbak

xd

*stomps on a monster's face with hooker boots*

If you notice, the Isle De Gambino has a store with swords crossing. Maybe that's the equipment shop or the place you go to fight? I say it should be random battle with the stronger enemies near the newer towns.
If you ever look at the battle system preview that was put out a long while ago, it had the sword shown in a shaded way, somewhat like the look of the guest avatar.
Isilvara
Ah, yes. And here, the Artwork made by Saka and VO, it DOES resemble the Mage, doesn't it?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hence... the "Character design by VO."
I want a sword like that

Romantic Gaian

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i want a sword biggrin a long one with doble edge biggrin well maibe that would not look cute in me ^__^ uhmm so i want daggers biggrin i want to be a thief biggrin
Cool! I didn't see the old banner before. The Preist slightly freaks me out.. sweatdrop

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
Cant wait ^-^ even though everything is still on paper... sweatdrop
But with the invention of gaia Towns, users will actually be able to walk around! And talk! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff