Welcome to Gaia! ::

So TIRED of all the smoke and the suspense and all the people pointing fingers but none of us having ANY CLUE as to who did what and who's dead and the like. It was fun for the first two days. Now it's dull. SOMETHING END ALL THIS CHAOS ALREADY!!! *bawls and begs*

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
It will end, eventually and then everyone will want to kill the sniper, and it will just go one and on....
The admins are about to add an update, go to durum and click the second arrow, they are fixing it.
Nittie
The admins are about to add an update, go to durum and click the second arrow, they are fixing it.

All I get is a data error. *shrugs* But thanks.
hentaibunnyinc
Nittie

yes, they are fixing it. Lanzer and some of the other Admins are online
It will probably end within a week. biggrin The admins have been adding and fixing the new arrows that appear when you click on cindy in Durem. Till then just stay calm and remain patient, it will be updated. But realize that the Admins have to draw out new comic panels and do some new code for the event to progress and that takes a fair amount of time. So just be patient like the rest of Gaia. 3nodding
Nittie
hentaibunnyinc
Nittie

yes, they are fixing it. Lanzer and some of the other Admins are online

Yeay! I really wanna know what happens before heading to work tonight ^^;
You know Nittie....the admins are people like us too. Not everytime that they are online means they are working on the site. They like to play around too. biggrin
The dust will clear and then Zombino will rise.

Or the Broom with Gambino's face on it.
Yakusoko
It will probably end within a week. biggrin The admins have been adding and fixing the new arrows that appear when you click on cindy in Durem. Till then just stay calm and remain patient, it will be updated. But realize that the Admins have to draw out new comic panels and do some new code for the event to progress and that takes a fair amount of time. So just be patient like the rest of Gaia. 3nodding

Hahaha, it's the fact that most of Gaia isn't too patient anymore. My fiancee and I run a site very similar to this, and we usually have everything PREPARED when something like this gets planned. So I'm also looking at it from the professional view. The dragging on isn't always a good thing.

Gawker

hentaibunnyinc
So TIRED of all the smoke and the suspense and all the people pointing fingers but none of us having ANY CLUE as to who did what and who's dead and the like. It was fun for the first two days. Now it's dull. SOMETHING END ALL THIS CHAOS ALREADY!!! *bawls and begs*
i know why do they not tell i mean the castles or something are already crashed and stuff whats the deal?
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the arrows have been there since yesterday. So it doesn't mean it'll necessarily get fixed today, though it'd be nice and GOOD if that were the case. If this is part of an April Fool's joke to make it wait THIS long, it's not a very good joke anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff