Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm all for games. There's people out there like me that aren't on the site to meet people or to role play (a lot). I like to dress my avator and like to get involved with the events on the site. So, for me, games are a definite plus because it's an easy way to make money.
zjiujiu
KURUPT
Games WIll only enhance the Experine in Gaia

gonk you could be right or wong becuase i f there are too many new games the old games will be neglected(sp) and no one would play the old games like fishing.... only a small group of people plays fishing

thats because fishing is idiotic, its so boring and its impossible for me to cath anything
There is nothing wrong with fishing, and there will always be a dedicated few followers. But I still must agree with the creator of the thread the whole point of gaia is the forums... games coming in may in fact take away from the forums.
maby i dont know
no I think it will even bring more of the "players" ... Itll be fun, will talk, play and enjoy ... Im looking forward to it ...
its not gonna ruin it, plus, games are what keep me... oh you could say "addicted" to gaia. if they added more i might even donate ^^
i'm new and i like the games so far
other games wont ruin Gaia because its what u choose to play and i think alot of people want to play this because its not like GRAPHICS OOOHH GRAPHICS its about chatting and stuff meeting new people and having fun
i think that games wouldnt ruin gaia. instead we need more games
well i think a few more games on gaia would be fine. then again i think to many cuold be bad. i mean if games and dressing up are the only reasons you people signed up then you might as well quit gaia and go to neopets!

*mumbling to self* neopets is stupid!
lets all get naked and run around
aaronchilders
other games wont ruin Gaia because its what u choose to play and i think alot of people want to play this because its not like GRAPHICS OOOHH GRAPHICS its about chatting and stuff meeting new people and having fun

it would be cool if graphic would be like Saga Frontier(not 3D but 2D)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff