Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hope he does, i mean, wouldn't you after they kidnapped your son?

**sharpens his sword ready to fight** ....I'M WITH YOU JOHNNY!!!! ((gambino's first name by the way))
no, Gambino will not kill the Twins...for the fact that they are indeed TWINS! He will handcuff them inside his dungeon where we all can have fun with them.
Oo, free fun too! I can supply the handcuffs ^.~
kid fresh
no, Gambino will not kill the Twins...for the fact that they are indeed TWINS! He will handcuff them inside his dungeon where we all can have fun with them.
How 'bout we keep things pg-13 on and not do that. stressed

Nah, I don't think he'll try to kill them. He'll try to outdo their mansion, obviously. I think there's a good likelihood he'll try to make them leave.

Distinct Gaian

But first he must rescue Gino from their Evil Clutches!
well yeah you could say the twins are bitches some times,.. and yeah why not mack them look like the trams that they really are,..im mean they took his ''son''!!! im mean isnt that enough!!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

Be it he kills them or not, I still have to clean up after all three of them.

Wait till they blow up part of Durem... Think about how much work I'll have to put in to clean up that mess?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While you guys are sitting back with your popcorn User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and junk... I'll be watching all the destruction and saying "AWW CRAP!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gambino, Olsen twins, just give us a good clean fight and no MULTIMILLION GOLD CORPORATIONS TRYING TO BLOW EACH OTHER UP WITH GIANT DEATH RAYS!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We didn't blow up your mansions, don't blow up our towns. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kai-Luin
kid fresh
How 'bout we keep thing pg-13 on and not do that.

what?! that was PG-13 you pervert! ew!
Well... I'm here for gambino to kick the Von Helson's out... but, just for the time being... *dives under the crates in Liam's shop* >_>
kid fresh
Kai-Luin
kid fresh

LOL. >_> Can I help? xd
Vahn Malice
kid fresh
Kai-Luin
kid fresh

LOL. >_> Can I help? xd

when captured they will be kept "open" 24 hours a day.
*pulles ourt a ridculesly large Mace* I'll help Mr.Gambino!
I don't know about killing but maybe some sort of revenge
Yes. And he will eat their hearts to gain their courage.
PseudoCynosure
Yes. And he will eat their hearts to gain their courage.
may i ask a fellow bat wielder just why would the Von helsons have a heart between the two of them worth eating out. Gambino i don't think he would gain much courage from two people who had to hold his kid hostage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff