• Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Shedeem
H3av3n
So it comes out next week?

I thought it would be today, but the seal isn't weaker so i guess not sad
User Image

I thought it was today as well. Maybe next week?

Also, I loveeeee your avi!

Dat new hair will be mine sooon! -shakes fist-

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
H3av3n
Shedeem
H3av3n

User Image

I always thought it was the second week on a Wednesday... but either I am wrong or just for this month it's on the 13th(my birthday) or 14th for valentine's day. Thank you, I really like yours too. It will drop, I bought the bundle with cash as an early gift to my self so i have gold for the rig when it does come out i sold the rest.

Distinct Vampire

Shedeem
H3av3n
Shedeem
H3av3n

User Image

I always thought it was the second week on a Wednesday... but either I am wrong or just for this month it's on the 13th(my birthday) or 14th for valentine's day. Thank you, I really like yours too. It will drop, I bought the bundle with cash as an early gift to my self so i have gold for the rig when it does come out i sold the rest.

If memory serves correct, the past two or three have come out on the first Wednesday of the month but before the seals weakened an announcement was sent across saying they were "different" thus opening earlier than usual? That's what I think anyway.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Shedeem
H3av3n
Shedeem
H3av3n

User Image

User Image

Awe cool! Smart thinking!

But I thought it did too. But last months bundle isnt even out of Cash shop yet. That comes out Friday. I honestly have no clue when the new one will come out.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I know there is a big hullabaloo about the anniversary (rightfully so! I'm super excited too!) but I hope this CI is also really wonderful and special considering when it is released, or that it ties into the 10th anniversary events somehow. I hope it doesn't take a backseat!
little bunnies
I know there is a big hullabaloo about the anniversary (rightfully so! I'm super excited too!) but I hope this CI is also really wonderful and special considering when it is released, or that it ties into the 10th anniversary events somehow. I hope it doesn't take a backseat!
Like, a birthday party?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Popcorn Jellybeans
little bunnies
Like, a birthday party?

yeah it's the birthday of gaia online. so i'm hoping we get a lot of good items for the event and the ci.

Lonely Hoarder

32,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I don't know if this has already been said, but if it is to be another Love Charm, then I hope it's IV as in intravenous and set in a hospital.

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i really do hope it is a love charm idk where idk when but as long as it has cygnus the dark star i am happy

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I don't really have any expectations but i do hope that gaia will put some interesting choices of npc's into the mix and that the speed dating takes on a different form so that it's a bit more easy to get those questions right..

clarion's King

Super Model

Cygnus the Dark Star
i really do hope it is a love charm idk where idk when but as long as it has cygnus the dark star i am happy

Cygnus just seems like a fan-service character. It's a shame, cause he could've been a badass one.

Hygienic Lunatic

did I already say Victorian theme CI please? Well I'm saying it again heart

Manly Lunatic

Nah it will be Heart Charm.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
More than likely. I guess by now the whole Love Charm thing is getting a little old, but as long as they have a bara dude in it I could give less of a ******** XD

Reindeer

omfg so excited its this wednesday classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas