Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
it'll come out next week, if impractical gala leaves friday then it'll be next week that the rig comes out.

Devoted Soldier

I wouldn't be surprised if it's another Love Charm. I believe it will be another dating themed CI or something of the like.
Last year's was actually not so bad so I expect this one to be equally, if not more, well.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I really like the Love Charm rigs but at the same time I really want to see something different. I think the love/dating theme is appropriate for this month, but I'm tired of mushy mutual love. I kind of want to see it taken to the extreme. I want creepy obession stalking love, unrequited love, lost love, hidden love, sadistic love..you know...stuff that's weird or sad. Come on don't you want to see your avatar hiding behind a tree drooling over the object of their desire? I know that I do!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I like the format of the Love Charm but I think it would be more fun if it was like a dating game show type thing.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I hope so.
It better have frickin' Judas in it.

Bashful Cultist

I just really hope we get new characters and a new theme.
4laugh

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Stokiaci
I really like the Love Charm rigs but at the same time I really want to see something different. I think the love/dating theme is appropriate for this month, but I'm tired of mushy mutual love. I kind of want to see it taken to the extreme. I want creepy obession stalking love, unrequited love, lost love, hidden love, sadistic love..you know...stuff that's weird or sad. Come on don't you want to see your avatar hiding behind a tree drooling over the object of their desire? I know that I do!

wouldn't gaia be more likely to put a tree behind you with someone watching you?
You know what I wish they'd bring back? Maybe not for this month. But Azrael's Trickbox! The puzzle idea was a LOVE. And I knew almost everyone who played it got at least ONE Victory out of a bundle. It was just fun, and exciting.

I hate the story ones, where you gotta just hit "continue" and hope to get to the end /:

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
I don't know what else it could be other than Love Charm, but Gaia has always been full of surprises so we'll just have to see!
I hope it's another Love Charm. I really like that RIG because of all of the different characters that are introduced!
As for the items that I expect?. . I've kind of learned not to expect anything, as I don't really get what I want when it comes to RIGs like this lol. So, whatever items we get, I'll be happy!. . . Just as long as they're good! XD

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'm on the fence.

On the one hand, I'm sick to death of Love Charm. There are too many of 'em already. On the other hand, I don't like throwaway NPCs and new RIG characters, and Gaia seems to make more and more of 'em with each RIG. I'm conflicted. I don't want yet another Love Charm, but I'd rather see older NPCs get a fresh coat of paint rather than have some new group tossed in just to be forgotten just as quickly.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
So it comes out next week?

Fashionable Regular

Ugh, I really, REALLY hope its not another love charm...>.< 3 years of the darn thing is enough...

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I don't really have an opinion on the items, but I actually enjoyed sending valentines last year, especially anon ones. I hope to have that sort of fun again with a V-day event.

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
i hope it's Love Charm IV, that is my all time favorite rig/ci

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
H3av3n