Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Cat

18,950 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
it'll come out next week, if impractical gala leaves friday then it'll be next week that the rig comes out.

Devoted Soldier

I wouldn't be surprised if it's another Love Charm. I believe it will be another dating themed CI or something of the like.
Last year's was actually not so bad so I expect this one to be equally, if not more, well.

Timid Mage

13,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I really like the Love Charm rigs but at the same time I really want to see something different. I think the love/dating theme is appropriate for this month, but I'm tired of mushy mutual love. I kind of want to see it taken to the extreme. I want creepy obession stalking love, unrequited love, lost love, hidden love, sadistic love..you know...stuff that's weird or sad. Come on don't you want to see your avatar hiding behind a tree drooling over the object of their desire? I know that I do!

Mewling Kitten

I like the format of the Love Charm but I think it would be more fun if it was like a dating game show type thing.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I hope so.
It better have frickin' Judas in it.

Romantic Hunter

I just really hope we get new characters and a new theme.
4laugh

Fluffy Cat

18,950 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Stokiaci
I really like the Love Charm rigs but at the same time I really want to see something different. I think the love/dating theme is appropriate for this month, but I'm tired of mushy mutual love. I kind of want to see it taken to the extreme. I want creepy obession stalking love, unrequited love, lost love, hidden love, sadistic love..you know...stuff that's weird or sad. Come on don't you want to see your avatar hiding behind a tree drooling over the object of their desire? I know that I do!

wouldn't gaia be more likely to put a tree behind you with someone watching you?
You know what I wish they'd bring back? Maybe not for this month. But Azrael's Trickbox! The puzzle idea was a LOVE. And I knew almost everyone who played it got at least ONE Victory out of a bundle. It was just fun, and exciting.

I hate the story ones, where you gotta just hit "continue" and hope to get to the end /:

Perfectionist

15,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I don't know what else it could be other than Love Charm, but Gaia has always been full of surprises so we'll just have to see!
I hope it's another Love Charm. I really like that RIG because of all of the different characters that are introduced!
As for the items that I expect?. . I've kind of learned not to expect anything, as I don't really get what I want when it comes to RIGs like this lol. So, whatever items we get, I'll be happy!. . . Just as long as they're good! XD

Obsessive Pants

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'm on the fence.

On the one hand, I'm sick to death of Love Charm. There are too many of 'em already. On the other hand, I don't like throwaway NPCs and new RIG characters, and Gaia seems to make more and more of 'em with each RIG. I'm conflicted. I don't want yet another Love Charm, but I'd rather see older NPCs get a fresh coat of paint rather than have some new group tossed in just to be forgotten just as quickly.

Fluffy Bunny

20,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
So it comes out next week?

Fashionable Regular

Ugh, I really, REALLY hope its not another love charm...>.< 3 years of the darn thing is enough...

Moonlight Mage

10,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I don't really have an opinion on the items, but I actually enjoyed sending valentines last year, especially anon ones. I hope to have that sort of fun again with a V-day event.

Devoted Noob

16,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
i hope it's Love Charm IV, that is my all time favorite rig/ci

Devoted Noob

16,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
H3av3n