Welcome to Gaia! ::

JamesWN's Wife

Colorful Hourglass

marshmallowcreampie
Lapsis Stella
If it is another love charm, I hope to god it has some sort of mythological aspect to it. I would love to see items based off Aphrodite, the goddess of love. And some more satyr items, because we know how randy those little buggers were. Sirens would be a great addition along with nyphms. That's my hope, but knowing Gaia, it'll be that fame star crap again. emo

Agreed. I'd welcome another Love Charm if they went in a different direction with it as opposed to just "generic romance/Valentine's items". And the NPC's are all Greek gods and goddesses.

(also, something I just learned in my mythology class: Aphrodite was the goddess of sex, not love. cat_rofl But I won't complain if Gaia goes with the love angle)

o-o Well I just learned something new today...~looks at that one Aphrodite item we have~ so you're a 'love' perfume indeed then...>>

Mega Bit

The love charms feel like movie sequels, which tend to be worse and worse. Not that I really remember the 1st love charm either >_>
It would be great it February RIG had absolutely nothing to do with love or valentines or pink or red. Though that is my own delusion and not at all possible. On the plus side, I won't waste gold on items if it is another love charm.

Tricky Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam
Popcorn Jellybeans
Magnificent Moonbeam
It better not be another Love Charm...It's beating the dead horse and the horse is nothing but skeleton and dust. We need a new Valentine RIG, preferably a yandere one with both love and blood and gore. If it's a Love Charm: Famestar...I don't want to think about it.
Well, that is an interesting opinion.
I mean I am a fan of any RIG that includes NPCs I like, but I don't like it if the theme is overdone.

And yandere/tsundere s**t isn't over done?

Ill stick with a normal nerdy dating sim.
Ambiverted
The love charms feel like movie sequels, which tend to be worse and worse. Not that I really remember the 1st love charm either >_>
It would be great it February RIG had absolutely nothing to do with love or valentines or pink or red. Though that is my own delusion and not at all possible. On the plus side, I won't waste gold on items if it is another love charm.
Always a plus emotion_brofist

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I wouldn't mind another Love Charm, but I'd like to see an unexpected twist added to the theme.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Aprinn
Magnificent Moonbeam
Popcorn Jellybeans
Magnificent Moonbeam
It better not be another Love Charm...It's beating the dead horse and the horse is nothing but skeleton and dust. We need a new Valentine RIG, preferably a yandere one with both love and blood and gore. If it's a Love Charm: Famestar...I don't want to think about it.
Well, that is an interesting opinion.
I mean I am a fan of any RIG that includes NPCs I like, but I don't like it if the theme is overdone.

And yandere/tsundere s**t isn't over done?

Ill stick with a normal nerdy dating sim.
Okay. Sorry, I got carried away as I was getting quite tired of it being a fourth love charm...sorry. I'll delete my post about the yandere themed RIG...

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I won't care about the theme as long as they break away from using so much red/pink together (which I doubt)...if it has a lot of accessories and flowy fabrics I'll be happy.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Love Charm 4 Cooking up some Romance!
Cooking class themed CI.
With the three rares being the two teachers and the random pet thingy.
Each icon is a different food that you make with your partner.
And each dish is based on the character.
This way we can get an item called Food of Love which has holdable poses of the different foods.

Hesitant Mystic

I'm down for another love charm, as long as it has light-colored sexy items.

Why not more light-colored sexy items, gaia? emotion_kirakira
The white Rosamund was a good start, now I want moar. MOAR
I expect one, mainly because I've never played a love charm rig.
This year, I will totally try one, just to see which character I magically end up with.
Like another person said, Friday better be in it, or else. cat_mad

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

The Undead Suitor
Love Charm: MXVII

I...what? No emotion_0A0

I wouldn't mind another Love Charm, if only because I only get not s**t luck with them. But I would like to pick the right replies romance the pants off Louie. But it ain't gonna happen.
freak297
Love Charm 4 Cooking up some Romance!
Cooking class themed CI.
With the three rares being the two teachers and the random pet thingy.
Each icon is a different food that you make with your partner.
And each dish is based on the character.
This way we can get an item called Food of Love which has holdable poses of the different foods.
That sounds wonderful! *0*

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I was hoping for a special 10th Anniversary themed RIG. Maybe like a Gaia-through-the-years thing, or like an Anniversary party theme. But they'll probably just give us Love Charm.

Sparkly Explorer

I'm a bit tired of Love Charms. I'd love another kind of Valentine related rig though. smile

Hopeful Girl

I want a War-like Love Charm. I know we had Love is a Battlefield, but I just think it was way too..."safe"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff