Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

You should visit this joint quest thread

If Gaia followed the pattern, it should be Love Charm IV, if not, what would you like it to be called?

What items (other than Valentine styled items) do you expect?
Will it be styled after previous CIs?
Do you think it will be the usual " speed dating"?

and leave a bump there.

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
I don't know if it will be another love charm. I'm not aposed to the idea though I wouldn't mind if gaia gave it another name. As for the rig its self I'm Thinkking its going to fallow the pattern of being a datting sim.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Sisterbroken
I don't know if it will be another love charm. I'm not aposed to the idea though I wouldn't mind if gaia gave it another name. As for the rig its self I'm Thinkking its going to fallow the pattern of being a datting sim.
A new name would be interesting. 3nodding The dating way is kind of interesting, I've never been good at it though.

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
Popcorn Jellybeans
Sisterbroken
A new name would be interesting. 3nodding The dating way is kind of interesting, I've never been good at it though.

I've never been bad at it though I've likewise never gotten anything grand from a rig. Sadly my avis luck is on the low end of the scale rather then the higher end you see from people who fervently get rig pets.

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's going to be a love-themed RIG. And since Love Charm has been so popular in the past, of course Gaia won't mess up its guaranteed pay-day.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Love Charm: MXVII

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It better not be another Love Charm...It's beating the dead horse and the horse is nothing but skeleton and dust. We need a new Valentine RIG. If it's a Love Charm: Famestar...I don't want to think about it.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Magnificent Moonbeam
It better not be another Love Charm...It's beating the dead horse and the horse is nothing but skeleton and dust. We need a new Valentine RIG, preferably a yandere one with both love and blood and gore. If it's a Love Charm: Famestar...I don't want to think about it.
Well, that is an interesting opinion.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Popcorn Jellybeans
Magnificent Moonbeam
It better not be another Love Charm...It's beating the dead horse and the horse is nothing but skeleton and dust. We need a new Valentine RIG, preferably a yandere one with both love and blood and gore. If it's a Love Charm: Famestar...I don't want to think about it.
I mean I am a fan of any RIG that includes NPCs I like, but I don't like it if the theme is overdone.

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Knowing Gaia, yeaaaa it will just be another Love Charm.

I dont mind too much but it really is boring after all the other times we have had it.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Magnificent Moonbeam
Popcorn Jellybeans
Magnificent Moonbeam
I mean I am a fan of any RIG that includes NPCs I like, but I don't like it if the theme is overdone.
I feel that way sometimes.

Magic Teammate

I don't know but I hope it's good

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I can't wait for my Mills-y to be back into my arms again! emotion_kirakira

Thieving Lunatic

I really hope it isn't another Love Charm unless they do some serious changes to the way you play it. The idea's just getting a little old by now. My favourite RIGs are always the story RIGs because you get a little more than "Hey, you've been matched up with this random person. Take your prize!"

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
I wish to see Love Charm IV as this month's RIG. If my NPC crush Friday XIII appears, I will be so happy!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff