Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sir Black Tea
I almost want a sexual fetish/sexy period Love Charm emotion_drool

Lots of underwear and bedroom attire
The suggestion is quite tempting, especially if a lot of NPCs I like are in it. redface I'll have to second this along with the yandere theme RIG.

Stubborn Gifter

It seems likely we will be having the fourth Love Charm. However, if not....

*coughBludeaucough*

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sir Black Tea

how do you find periods sexy

you sicko

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

If it is another love charm, I hope to god it has some sort of mythological aspect to it. I would love to see items based off Aphrodite, the goddess of love. And some more satyr items, because we know how randy those little buggers were. Sirens would be a great addition along with nyphms. That's my hope, but knowing Gaia, it'll be that fame star crap again. emo

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lapsis Stella
If it is another love charm, I hope to god it has some sort of mythological aspect to it. I would love to see items based off Aphrodite, the goddess of love. And some more satyr items, because we know how randy those little buggers were. Sirens would be a great addition along with nyphms. That's my hope, but knowing Gaia, it'll be that fame star crap again. emo
Yeah, that would be an ultimate form of RIG trolling on gaia's part, combining two overused themes together into one.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
I wouldn't put it past them. <_<

Rare

The Undead Suitor
Sir Black Tea

you sicko

[******** GRAMMAR

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sir Black Tea
The Undead Suitor
Sir Black Tea

you sicko

[******** GRAMMAR

to be fair it would satisfy the gore lust everyone seems to be having

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Nuuuuuuu! It's the month of Gaia's 10th anni! I hope they do something really outstanding to coincide with this momentous occasion!

Ew. No periods. :c
little bunnies
Nuuuuuuu! It's the month of Gaia's 10th anni! I hope they do something really outstanding to coincide with this momentous occasion!

Ew. No periods. :c
periods would be disgusting. gonk That would be cool if Gaia did an anniversary thing.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I will hate another Love Charm, I really would! stare

Demonic Lover

To be completely fair, a Love Charm: Famestar would be hilarious XD; plus love songs isn't really a bad theme, and it could end well both sequels * O*

I hope we get some cool items regardless of the CI's theme, maybe something to do with the site's anniversary? C: like revisit characters from different periods of Gaia (and finally making a character to match the olddd sets), we could get an item with clothing of an NPC we never got clothing from, or a doll x ox plus give some love to old and rarely seen NPCs, but this seems like it would take too much work XD; so I either see Love Charm IV or a new and unrelated theme O: I just hope that if they are going to make new CI characters, they make them interesting, different, and that they come with an item with their clothing and an SD+ doll with some cool trinket~

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lapsis Stella

Agreed. I'd welcome another Love Charm if they went in a different direction with it as opposed to just "generic romance/Valentine's items". And the NPC's are all Greek gods and goddesses.

(also, something I just learned in my mythology class: Aphrodite was the goddess of sex, not love. cat_rofl But I won't complain if Gaia goes with the love angle)

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

I hate those gonk

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff