Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beau

That one item. It's been out for a decent amount of time or a very long time. It's never had a re-release or it has.
You've tried or haven't yet. You've wished for and perhaps even given up.

Seeing the original Edebel be brought back out got me to create this little topic. Since it first was released i have
not been able to get my hands on it. Even with it being released again there's a 99.9% chance i won't be able to get
my hands on one. It strikes a chord however because that's the ONE item I've wanted but still eludes me.

There have been other items that I've wanted but been able to substitute. Others that I've had enough but decided
not to go for in the end. With the Edebel I've never stopped wanting it and have never come close.

It's the Wile E. Coyote And Road Runner show.

SPOONS
Is there an item that is the Road Runner to your Wile E. Coyote?
Do you think you'll ever catch him? (said item)

The spoon goes beyond just not having enough to buy one. What item just keeps getting away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rely on notices. Takes just as much time to openly reply to me as it does to quote me. Quote me for responses.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Jet the Kitten Star Mood Bubble gonk

Beau

Rabid-Turtle

Jet the Kitten Star Mood Bubble gonk

Do you think you'll ever catch it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rely on notices. Takes just as much time to openly reply to me as it does to quote me. Quote me for responses.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

SDPlus Gaian Sterek.

Nope..

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

After all these recolors it actually about doubled the Ninja band....so I would be closer if not for all that promotion for ninja bands...... emo

Boo!User Image

Perfect Saint

There have been a few roadrunners that have escaped my dinner plate on occasion. Thankfully, Gaia seems to be cloning them at a fast pace. I've supped on the slower, differently feathered ones much to my satisfaction. Honestly, I've been gorging.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Used to be a bunch of the High Priority items on the Wishlist, but recently I've either been able to raise the Gold Funds or get help from my Sister to snag them at last. So right now, the only Roadrunner is the needed funds to snag the rest of the Wishlist and clean it out. Which is at odds with the desire to hold onto funds for the eventual Scythe Gaia will make that I will absolutely have to snag. It's a toss-up really, but since the Scythes are a higher priority and my funds are limited...Scythes win.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Beau

Myrielle
There have been a few roadrunners that have escaped my dinner plate on occasion. Thankfully, Gaia seems to be cloning them at a fast pace. I've supped on the slower, differently feathered ones much to my satisfaction. Honestly, I've been gorging.

How are the slower one's treating you?

Stubborn Gifter

Not going to lie, but I'm upset at you. Here I thought there is an item that reference those two characters and Roadrunner happened to be one of my favorite Looney Tunes character. You appall me. emotion_donotwant

But on topic, there are items that are like roadrunners to me. Even with the items coming back, they are far from my grasps due to the price as well as the rare drop.

I will say about 5% I am able to catch. But others... Well... I'm still trying. sweatdrop

Perfect Saint

Nathan Shepard
Myrielle

I confessed I've gone up a dress size. redface

Beau

Jisen Meizuki
Not going to lie, but I'm upset at you. Here I thought there is an item that reference those two characters and Roadrunner happened to be one of my favorite Looney Tunes character. You appall me. emotion_donotwant

But on topic, there are items that are like roadrunners to me. Even with the items coming back, they are far from my grasps due to the price as well as the rare drop.

I will say about 5% I am able to catch. But others... Well... I'm still trying. sweatdrop

Don't be upset. /clings to legs gonk
Forgive me!

Feathered Meep-Meep prey was easier to catch back when Gaia did their deflation rigs.
That's what gets me though is when items make a come back and yet still get away.
mostly because so many users bank on that come back as their shot.

dancing_ice's Fangirl

I'm still chasing quite a few. One of them is dj headphones.
I've managed to catch its 'slower' clone as Myrielle puts it lol, the protagonist decision. xd

Beau

Myrielle
Nathan Shepard
Myrielle

All that running and still putting on weight?

Beau

Leizce
I'm still chasing quite a few. One of them is dj headphones.
I've managed to catch its 'slower' clone as Myrielle puts it lol, the protagonist decision. xd

I wish Edebel had some sort of clone but i doubt it ever really could.

Perfect Saint

Nathan Shepard
Myrielle
Nathan Shepard
Myrielle

All that running and still putting on weight?

They are so plentiful I just have to stick out a net and more than a couple find themselves caught in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff