Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Winter Hue
Silly people. Murasaki is a shemale. End of story. XD
Aka a dreaded Futa *insert gasp*

Ahahaha anyways, I prefer to see Murasaki as male.
Reminds me of Bo (Sakubo) from the .hack/GU video game series.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks for making that comparison, man. I love .hack//.

I can see that, actually. Especially with the shifting personality.

Sparkling Transmutator

Destrius
NO JUST NO I WANT MURASAKI TO BE A GIRL OR ELSE I WOULD BE GAY!!

Face the facts, you have already awoken to your true self.
Now here is your complimentary welcome basket.

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
As one of the people who wanted Mura-chan to be Mura-kun: I don't want it that much, thanks.

First of all, while I do personally think I'm a better writer than whoever writes on staff...I'd rather be a consumer. And second, do YOU really think that we should be driving the bus, so to speak? Yeah, we think we'd be better at it, but it'd probably just turn into a mess in a bunch of different ways.

Hell, if mob rule had its way, Diedrich would have exploded at the end of the Easter event. Which...might not have been a bad thing, but...

That said, I personally think a "Telephone"-style acknowledgement would be uproarious. (Although, given that Gaia's FOR TEH TEENZ and apparently, in America, we've decided that teenagers are not allowed to know what penises and vaginas are (aside from eldritch horrors that are not to be explored until heterosexual marriage), I think an "I told you she didn't have a d**k" [obvious warning for mature content] would be too much to bear.) But I'm half and half on that - I remember that even when that video came out, there was a huge thing over that line as it was construed as transphobic.

Which...well, I gave Gaga a pass on it at the time because she was the subject of a lot of gender speculation at the time. (I'm not transgendered, so my opinion counts for less...but that's my opinion.) I think Gaia, even though it share three letters of its name with her, would have a significantly higher barrier to climb.

Magic Hobo

Lazarus Larkin
Even if Murasaki is biologically male she identifies as female so I don't think it matters. *shrug*

This is what I thought when we got dev confirmation that she is a girl. They're just being respectful of her trans status of female.

doesn't change the fact that saka or whoever just drew a dude in a dress

cue new art sooner than expected

Champion

Winter Hue
Destrius
NO JUST NO I WANT MURASAKI TO BE A GIRL OR ELSE I WOULD BE GAY!!

Face the facts, you have already awoken to your true self.
Now here is your complimentary welcome basket.
No, I refuse, she is a girl and it is both healthy and natural for a male to dabble in earthly delights involving self fulfillment, lotion, and a box of tissues. talk2hand

Fluffy Otaku

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Lazarus Larkin
Even if Murasaki is biologically male she identifies as female so I don't think it matters. *shrug*

This is what I thought when we got dev confirmation that she is a girl. They're just being respectful of her trans status of female.

That totally reminds me of that news about the Canadian transgender pageant contestant...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/03/26/bc-transgender-miss-universe.html

Magic Hobo

CioccoLatte
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Lazarus Larkin

That totally reminds me of that news about the Canadian transgender pageant contestant...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/03/26/bc-transgender-miss-universe.html

Now that just made me sad.
A trans woman pretty enough to win a beauty pageant deserves her win.

Fluffy Otaku

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
CioccoLatte
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Lazarus Larkin

I''m not really updated but i think she's trying to win her case...
i'm not actually against it or for it, but being a pure femme myself, it kinda feels weird (and semi-amazed) to know that there are men who are prettier than women and that there really are "bishounen" in the real world after all...

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
If she WERE a trap, she should be straight, because alooooot of crossdressers are heterosexual men. trf cedkncfed And itd be more fun that way.
"Whys that Lolita chick hitting on Sasha...? Shes strai- OAO -sees them making out-"

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Crystal Sparda
The admin confirmed that she's a chick last night. neutral
I doubt that they'd have a character be one gender, then simply change the gender because the community wanted them to.

Eldric to common translation start_

This. So many times over.

_translation end.

Tipsy Lunatic

Since she's got a split personality I'm gonna say that the meek one is a male oriented personality and the aggressive one is a female.

She's biologically a female tho.

Magic Hobo

CioccoLatte
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
CioccoLatte
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Lazarus Larkin

I''m not really updated but i think she's trying to win her case...
i'm not actually against it or for it, but being a pure femme myself, it kinda feels weird (and semi-amazed) to know that there are men who are prettier than women and that there really are "bishounen" in the real world after all...

XD I think finding out about some of the crossdressing lolita/scene male leads in J-pop bands initiated me to the existence of IRL bishonen...

Shy Warrior

User Image
I dunno why, but I thought it was NPC Serene from the profiles and monster galaxy.
But maybe they're different characters.The shop art does appear to be pretty teenage boy.

Lazarus Larkin

Ah, well there you go.
I'm going to agree with this <3

Professional Novice

User Image
If it weren't for the fact that Murasaki is supposed to be that girl from the profiles, I'd say she has to be a man. But as it is, she's just a female NPC who got drawn in a way that made her look more masculine. If we ever see her in another context (manga, event, game, etc) it's likely they will make her look more feminine.

Professional Novice

Lazarus Larkin
User Image
Personally, it would matter to me if I were about to be intimate with her. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas